Welcome to THP Amy!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome, Amy. This is the best golf forum. Lots of great info on the swing, travel, product and more. Everyone is always supportive, not attacking like I have seen on other forums. Enjoy!

Welcome, great community here.

:welcome:

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum. Hope to find a creative and responsible community here!
Where should I look first?

cheers everyone
Welcome Amy! I'm not on much but as a Dad to a golfing daughter I appreciate having more women involved.

Welcome to THP Amy!

Welcome to THP!

thanks a lot for such a warm welcome <3

Welcome ....is that ponte vechio in your avatar?

Welcome aboard

Welcome. I assume you are from overseas based on the times you’ve been on here. Where about are you from?

:welcome: first place to look is at the Albatross Club. Trust me. You won’t regret it.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! There are a lot of threads to check out on THP - gear reviews galore, general banter & rant threads, cooking/recipes...if you search for it you'll probably find a thread on that topic.

Some of us are regular visitors & contributors to a "Breaking 100" or "Breaking 90" or breaking (your score here) thread. It's helpful to see what others are working on & share the highs & lows.

If you haven't already come across this, joining the Albatross Club ($35/year) allows you to enter contests to win gear, & get into contests (golf trips, team competitions, etc.) and a portion of the fee goes to St. Judes hospital.

There's a lot going on here but jump in & get active, there are a lot of really nice people who are willing to share their golf knowledge & help others out. It's been a lot of fun for me - hope you enjoy it too!

Welcome! Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome...just nosey, what got you into golf? Family, friends, work?

Welcome, hope you enjoy this place as much as many of us have!

Back