New golfer from the Triangle of NC

Baseball2828

Reaction score
Handicap
alot
Well recently retired from teaching/coaching after 30 years and have fallen in love with golf. Actually, not sure what I do is golf but I do enjoy it, Im awful. If I ever get any good at it, I will really be crazy for ii. Have enjoyed lurking and trying to learn, thought I would join and introduce myself

Welcome to THP!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome. You came to a good place here.

Welcome! I’m just west of you in Elon...we’ll have to meet up and hit em

Welcome to THP!

welcome! I’m not far from you either. There are a few of us in the area actually.

I'm outside of Greensboro. Looking for a partner to play on weekends or Mondays if anyone is interested. I'm not a great golfer - but I love it.

Thanks for the welcome. Absolutely, would love to get together and play sometime, gonna be hit and miss the next couple weeks but after that should be wide open.

Welcome to THP.

Also a triangle resident

:welcome:

Welcome to THP.

Well recently retired from teaching/coaching after 30 years and have fallen in love with golf. Actually, not sure what I do is golf but I do enjoy it, Im awful. If I ever get any good at it, I will really be crazy for ii. Have enjoyed lurking and trying to learn, thought I would join and introduce myself

Where did you teach at? I taught at South Granville for 7 years!

Welcome ! Winston Salem for me. Love to tee it up sometime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! Still teaching but looking forward to the day I can retire & hit golf balls full-time

Welcome! Enjoy!!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome! Glad you found the greatest game ever invented by man. I've played MacGregor Downs(numerous times), Wake Forest Country Club and the beautiful Donald Ross designed Raleigh Country Club. And I don't even live there!! LOL!!

Welcome to THP!

welcome to thp

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Back