New golfer, time to upgrade the bag

Kcolrab

Reaction score
I am a relatively new golfer, started with the buddies during covid. I found a full set of burners and immediately caught the bug.

Now that I feel like I am getting my swing down, I want to upgrade the bag.

I recently was fit for a paradym and rogue driver. LOVED the feel of these. Unfortunately a bit out of my price range.

I am hoping to find a paradym or rogue still.

Where does everyone go for finding newer clubs for lower prices?

I am a relatively new golfer, started with the buddies during covid. I found a full set of burners and immediately caught the bug.

I recently was fit for a paradym and rogue driver. LOVED the feel of these. Unfortunately a bit out of my price range.

You won't be finding a Paradym for much less than retail since it's been out about a month and change at this point. But you could look on Callaway Preowned. You can get a Rogue ST driver for $280 or so with their sale right now!

Welcome to THP as well!

Callaway pre-owned for the win.. Facebook golf club traders group is another option and can find paradym drivers on there

Rogue on Callaway pre-owned with the current promotion is pretty good.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

The Marketplace here is a great resource for clubs and gear. I'am also another fan of Callaway Pre-Owned. It has no peer. As @Gyro25 mentioned, you can find good stuff on FB but you have to be careful and do some due diligence on the seller. Same with eBay.

Good luck!

Welcome to THP!! Good luck with your search for new equipment.

I'll echo the Callaway CPO suggestions. I've picked up my driver and wedges there and Mrs. Guru's driver and wedges there as well. Unless you have to have the latest and greatest, CPO is the way to go. The trade in program, reward points, special discount "sales" etc. are all fantastic. Oh and so far, every "Like New" club I've bought, has either been new with plastic wrapping still on it or what appears to have been just a display model that has never hit a ball....and their customer service is OUTSTANDING! (y)

Agree with getting a Rogue. It was getting all the love a the Paradym is getting when it was released. And as you'll soon find out, the buzz on the new drivers is always a lot greater than the difference between models. The increases are usually incremental at best.

You can save a lot of money and lose very little getting last cycle's hotness.

sometimes you can get lucky and hope friends are getting rid of stuff

also welcome

Like everyone else, Callaway CPO, Rogue ST Max - Driver and fairways are tremendous.

Good luck and welcome. Play fast.

I have picked up a number of 1 to 2 generation old clubs on E-Bay. Carls Golfland usually has great deals on one generation old stuff.

If a stock driver fits, it may show up in a year or two on CPO.
But, the shaft choice is just as important as the head!
I don't think ebay is worth the hassle for new stuff, as you are likely to lose out on choice items in a bidding war you can't win.
Ebay can be useful if someone is closing out old stock and has a lot of the same item to sell. Or you want something obscure that nobody else wants.
But not the latest driver that is advertised on TV.

Good advice above :welcome:

Back