NEW Grandaddy ShipShow - The Bus Ride Home

21Gonzo

Video Stuff
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Hey THP!!

The latest ShipShow from the bus ride back to Callaway HQ is LIVE. You can hear from @bigskyirish @j_sizzle9 @McLovin @JasonFinleyCG @jeffneubarth and myself, and we were sooo excited to do the podcast, that it's a little over-modulated ;) Hope you all enjoy, and have a great weekend!

and it is next in the Que. Looking forward to hearing this one, random question how many adult beverages were consumed during the recording of this show?

Listened to this one being recorded and it’s a good one

Awesome, love this! Going to have to make sure I listen to this one!

Great stuff!

Great stuff from all! Nice to hear their thoughts with out the filter of a keyboard. Great job all!

Sure, I can always add another golf podcast. hahaha

@21Gonzo please tell me you cleaned up my voice so you couldn’t tell how emotional I was, lol.

Great listen. I have to know, did you stop at Dairy Queen?

Man that sounds good. Cookie Dough Blizzard here I come!!!

Sure did.

@21Gonzo please tell me you cleaned up my voice so you couldn’t tell how emotional I was, lol.

For some reason my house has been dusty this week. Seemed to get worse when you were speaking. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

For real though, if there’s a golf event to get emotional about, I think The Grandaddy is the one. ;)

Hey THP!!

The latest ShipShow from the bus ride back to Callaway HQ is LIVE. You can hear from @bigskyirish @j_sizzle9 @McLovin @JasonFinleyCG @jeffneubarth and myself, and we were sooo excited to do the podcast, that it's a little over-modulated ;) Hope you all enjoy, and have a great weekend!

A great compliment to the whirlwind of the Grandaddy. Thank you THP team for personifying the community and thank you Callaway Crew for putting together this tremendous experience.

Last edited:
i may have achieved something never before thought possible for the grandaddy, or any thp event for that matter: i lost 5 pounds in the last 5 days. shout out to the effects of prenesting and salsa+send it.

I really enjoyed this one everyone. It's so cool hearing the excitement and passion in everyone's voice. What a great way to cap off the event.

You should have seen the look on the lady's face when 35 people walk in the door wanting ice cream, and she only had one helper. o_O

This was a great listen!!! I was a seat behind them watching. @jeffneubarth @21Gonzo are awesome to watch work, never a dull moment with those 2 around.

Loved being on the first one and can’t wait to listen to this tomorrow! It’s in the queue!

It was a perfect listen for my drive home from the airport.

Loved the Dairy Queen stop. A few guys needed the “fresh air” after a bus ride through the mountains, lol.

Enjoyed the show and hearing the passion both THP and Callaway have for the event.

Awesome episode. So fun...I enjoyed the emotion ya'll showed throughout. Bus ride through the mountains :D

Loved the Dairy Queen stop. A few guys needed the “fresh air” after a bus ride through the mountains, lol.
I don't keep my fear of heights a secret. I was kind of nervous on our trek up the mountains. But, once we got to the top, it was so beautiful. I am glad we took that route.

Back