New grip for Scotty Cameron Newport 2?

jjfcpa

Reaction score
Handicap
I would like to replace the grip on my Scotty Cameron Newport 2. I'm interested in a larger grip than the midsize one that I have on it. In fact, I ordered a midsize matador grip from SC and it's the same one I have on mine now. Anyone replaced theirs with a larger grip and what did you go with? I don't really want a really fat one, just one that is comparable to the one that Evnroll puts on their blade putters.

I don't know what Evnroll puts on theirs but I switched to a Winn Mid and played with it for about three years, long enough to wear it out. Have since gone to a SuperStroke 2.0 counter weighted with a 50, because I put 30's in the putter head. It's heavier than most but I love the swinging feel of it.

I don't know what Evnroll puts on theirs but I switched to a Winn Mid and played with it for about three years, long enough to wear it out. Have since gone to a SuperStroke 2.0 counter weighted with a 50, because I put 30's in the putter head. It's heavier than most but I love the swinging feel of it.

Thanks for info Jim, I'll check it out.

I put a Golf Pride SNSR Contour 140 on my Studio Select Newport 2 this week and like it a lot.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Back