New guy here. Hello from the Bay Area of California

Welcome to THP. I’m in Gilroy so hit me up anytime you wanna play.

Welcome to THP sir!

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Welcome!

:welcome:

Thanks for acknowledging that. We don't get much recognition these days
I have teachers in my family so I have some understanding what you're dealing with especially during these trying times. I still fondly remember my elementary school teachers for their encouragement and support.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP. I’m in Gilroy so hit me up anytime you wanna play.

Favorite courses out that way?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP! I know lots of THP members are high school teachers (myself included) - haven't run across too many elementary school teachers. Nice to have a guy who can be a positive influence on the younglings.

Favorite courses out that way?

I’m a member at CoyoteCreek so I play there most often. San Juan Oaks is good, Cinnabar Hills.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP! I grew up in the east bay and try to get a round or two in anytime I’m home . Some beautiful courses in the area.

Welcome to THP. I'm just down the road in San Jose.

Congratulations - you just found the best golf forum on the entire inter web. There's really only one way to experience it, and that's to pinch your nose and jump in with both feet!

Welcome to THP! I know lots of THP members are high school teachers (myself included) - haven't run across too many elementary school teachers. Nice to have a guy who can be a positive influence on the younglings.

Oh nice! Hope your year is going as well as it can.

I’m a member at CoyoteCreek so I play there most often. San Juan Oaks is good, Cinnabar Hills.

I’ll make sure to look into those courses. Thanks!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard!

What's up everyone. Decided to join and going to try to be active on here. I had heard of this forum before but decided to join since my good friend Travis (tmarin802) is very active on here.

A little about me, I am an elementary school teacher who golfs very often. HUGE Tiger Woods fan. I started playing in college (2005) but just recently signed up for lessons. Before COVID, I actually stopped playing golf for about 4 years. Since the pandemic, I have been playing around once a week sometimes three times, since it is one of the few things we can do. Prior to quitting, I was shooting in the mid to high 80s. But now, I can't break 90. So frustrating. Hopefully the lessons can help. My love for golf has been rekindled and I'm glad to be back playing.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to being an active member. I have seen a lot of great info on here.

WITB:
Taylormade M6 10.5*
Taylormade M6 3 wood
Callaway Big Bertha 3H
Callaway Rogue 4-PW
Cleveland RTX 4 52, 56, CG15 60
Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport
Welcome!

Welcome!!!

Back