New guy here. Hello from the Bay Area of California

RohammedAli

Reaction score
Handicap
What's up everyone. Decided to join and going to try to be active on here. I had heard of this forum before but decided to join since my good friend Travis (tmarin802) is very active on here.

A little about me, I am an elementary school teacher who golfs very often. HUGE Tiger Woods fan. I started playing in college (2005) but just recently signed up for lessons. Before COVID, I actually stopped playing golf for about 4 years. Since the pandemic, I have been playing around once a week sometimes three times, since it is one of the few things we can do. Prior to quitting, I was shooting in the mid to high 80s. But now, I can't break 90. So frustrating. Hopefully the lessons can help. My love for golf has been rekindled and I'm glad to be back playing.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to being an active member. I have seen a lot of great info on here.

WITB:
Taylormade M6 10.5*
Taylormade M6 3 wood
Callaway Big Bertha 3H
Callaway Rogue 4-PW
Cleveland RTX 4 52, 56, CG15 60
Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport

Welcome to THP!!

:welcome:

Welcome and thanks for being a teacher

Welcme aboard

Welcome to THP. Nice bag setup.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome. I hope you enjoy the forum!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!! Nice striper that looks like you may have caught in the Delta. I spent 20 years in NorCal, BTW.

Welcome! Met Travis few months ago and had some great time playing golf with him. Hopefully can get a round together sometime soon.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard!

:welcome: from the right coast. :cool:

Welcome and thanks for being a teacher

Thanks for acknowledging that. We don't get much recognition these days

This^^^^^ x2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks bud, I appreciate it. We don't much recognition these days.

Welcome to THP!! Nice striper that looks like you may have caught in the Delta. I spent 20 years in NorCal, BTW.

It was a nice 33"er. Been fishing in the dirty delta for a long time and that sucker was definitely one of a kind from what I've seen.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome! Met Travis few months ago and had some great time playing golf with him. Hopefully can get a round together sometime soon.

Count me in!

Back