New Guy in Arizona (for now)

FatChance

Reaction score
Handicap
We lived in Durango for 20 years and sold the house and everything and bought a 40' Newmar motorcoach to travel. Before we even got a good start, the cardiac Cath lab in the hospital in Flagstaff offered my wife a very attractive position. So, we will be doing a layover in Flag for a while at a nice RV park.

We have been mostly playing at the Continental course here, Elephant Rocks in Williams and the courses in Sedona. I am looking forward to going mobile again, but life is good!

I look forward to joining in here, seems like a great forum!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP.

:welcome:

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP. My BIL just moved to Arizona, near Bixby, hoping to make it out there this summer to visit and sneak in some golf while I'm there.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome!!

Welcome aboard! I spent a few days in Durango last July. Smoky but very beautiful. Glad to have you at THP.

We lived in Durango for 20 years and sold the house and everything and bought a 40' Newmar motorcoach to travel. Before we even got a good start, the cardiac Cath lab in the hospital in Flagstaff offered my wife a very attractive position. So, we will be doing a layover in Flag for a while at a nice RV park.

We have been mostly playing at the Continental course here, Elephant Rocks in Williams and the courses in Sedona. I am looking forward to going mobile again, but life is good!

I look forward to joining in here, seems like a great forum!

Welcome!! And I am jealous, would love to go mobile for a couple years.

Welcome to THP!!

Thanks for the welcomes!

Welcome

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome, its a great community here....

Welcome!

Welcome to THP, if you ever want to play golf in Tucson PM me.

Thanks! We played Gainey Ranch today. Sunridge Canyon on Thursday and We-ko-pa this coming Saturday. We love this time of year in the desert!

Never been to AZ....need to go and play some golf there. Welcome to THP

Back