New Haagen Dazs Heaven Light Ice Cream

The strawberry one is the only one of those I would consider trying

But how much more expensive are they compared to the normal offerings? Whenever a company comes out with a food that is supposedly healthier / less calories / etc they always seem to charge extra for it......and they wonder why people don't eat healthy sometimes

I will definitely try these all! the peanut butter is the least favorite for me but will still give it a go because, well, ICE CREAM!

Strawberry waffle cone just sounds good

@GolferGal you are killing me. I say that as I sit here eating a piece for Strawberry Cake with creme cheese icing thanks to my Wife. :ROFLMAO:

Those sound really tasty. I hope they look as good as the photos. And how about price? 1/2 the calories, twice the $$$?:D
$5.60/pint at our local Smith's.

We also have the peanut butter chip in the fridge, I haven't dug into that one yet. Which is unusual in itself since chocolate peanut butter is my favorite ice cream flavor ever.

Was willing to fall off the ice cream wagon for this but it is not stocked yet at my local store.

Peanut butter chip all day, any day. Good stuff

When ice cream is back in the grocery, I am trying the Peanut Butter Chip. But, man right now the only flavor available is mint chocolate chip. You can see how much people don’t like mint chocolate chip when every grocery store has that as the only ice cream avail

When ice cream is back in the grocery, I am trying the Peanut Butter Chip. But, man right now the only flavor available is mint chocolate chip. You can see how much people don’t like mint chocolate chip when every grocery store has that as the only ice cream avail

That is one of the best flavors ever! That stawberry waffle cone looks really good.

My wife tells me I am an ice cream addict and I need to join ICA (Ice Cream Annon)
If we have a half gallon in the house, it won’t make a second day. I will have 2 bowls a day..... and I am not talking kiddie bowls!

They hit a grand slam on the flavors... First bet is the cold brew! Looooovvvveeee coffee iceccream

I had the peanut butter chip tonight. It's OK. Their strawberry waffle cone actually might have been better. I definitely like Enlightened's chocolate peanut butter better than either of them.

$5.60/pint at our local Smith's.

We also have the peanut butter chip in the fridge, I haven't dug into that one yet. Which is unusual in itself since chocolate peanut butter is my favorite ice cream flavor ever.
That’s just a tad too much for me. If it’s that for a quart I’m ok but not for a pint. That makes me sad because it looks good

I’ll take one of each. They all sound so good.

There’s not enough room in my freezer for the ice cream I want... I’m better off without it.o_O

Back