AK-Bryan

If your b/f doesn’t have a beard, you have a g/f
Reaction score
Handicap
Hi everyone. Stumbled upon this from a tweet about the Grandaddy. Been listening to all the Callaway podcasts and NLU for the last couple months.

I guess I’m a part time golfer, living in Alaska. Seasons pretty short. Been playing regularly during our season since 2016. My wife and 14 year old son play with me, and I have a regular 3-some with some buddies. I played from ~2000-2012, then took a break for a few years.

One of these day’s I’ll consider upgrading my clubs. I have 19 year old Callaway Steelhead X-14 irons and Wilson Deep Red woods. Half serious about going all in and heading to Troon North for a full fitting, and purchasing new clubs. Spendy proposition for a civil servant. I’m the emergency manager for the State of Alaska, been there 25 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome man! GD is a pretty awesome follow for sure.

Welcome to THP!!

:welcome:
The best kind of introduction to THP via #TheGrandaddy!!!

Welcome.

Be sure to follow along with the Granddaddy thread. Gives you a great insight on what THP is all about.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP

:welcome: I think it's pretty cool that you have both your wife and son playing with you. (y)

Welcome to THP!

:welcome: I think it's pretty cool that you have both your wife and son playing with you. (y)

It’s the best part of golf for me. Had my son Oakley playing PGA Jr League the last couple years. He only did that for me to earn time just playing with me and the wife. I walked while they took a cart. He prefers driving and not having me hover over every shot. And not hear my language. Lol.

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP from your Canadian neighbour!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome!

Welcome. Enjoy your time here.

Welcome to THP!

Hi everyone. Stumbled upon this from a tweet about the Grandaddy. Been listening to all the Callaway podcasts and NLU for the last couple months.

I guess I’m a part time golfer, living in Alaska. Seasons pretty short. Been playing regularly during our season since 2016. My wife and 14 year old son play with me, and I have a regular 3-some with some buddies. I played from ~2000-2012, then took a break for a few years.

One of these day’s I’ll consider upgrading my clubs. I have 19 year old Callaway Steelhead X-14 irons and Wilson Deep Red woods. Half serious about going all in and heading to Troon North for a full fitting, and purchasing new clubs. Spendy proposition for a civil servant. I’m the emergency manager for the State of Alaska, been there 25 years.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome aboard!

Back