It's a Mike Strantz course in North Carolina near Pinehurst. The greens are crazy, along with waste areas and bunkers everywhere. The course beat me up but to say we had fun is an understatement. Even though I was stuck in a 30ft deep waste area (The pit of despair as I call it), I still had an awesome time. It is a must play for sure!

Welcome to THP!

Question for you: for a waste bunker like that, do you have to rake your foot prints normally (not during Covid golf) or are foot prints in the waste bunker pit of despair just par for the course <-- unintended pun:D

Lovin all the Cheese heads here! 💛💚🧀
Welcome to THP!

Question for you: for a waste bunker like that, do you have to rake your foot prints normally (not during Covid golf) or are foot prints in the waste bunker pit of despair just par for the course <-- unintended pun:D
🤣 No need to rake in the waste bunkers. In fact, they're so large that on some of the holes you drive your cart through them.

Lovin all the Cheese heads here! 💛💚🧀

🤣 No need to rake in the waste bunkers. In fact, they're so large that on some of the holes you drive your cart through them.
To add to that, I believe there are no bunkers on the course. Everything is waste area. You can ground your club, take practice swings and a local rule says you can pick up your ball and smooth out your lie.

I'll have to find the scorecard. There is a blurb on the back about it

Welcome to THP!

This is from the yardage book
Q4MADYOg-1192419515.jpeg

Hello everyone!!! My husband, @Davidhibler has been a member for a bit so I decided to tag along and see what all the hype is about. I've been playing for a little under 2 years and absolutely love it! My favorite course so far is Tobacco Road in North Carolina. Have a wonderful day!
Welcome

welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP

Hello everyone!!! My husband, @Davidhibler has been a member for a bit so I decided to tag along and see what all the hype is about. I've been playing for a little under 2 years and absolutely love it! My favorite course so far is Tobacco Road in North Carolina. Have a wonderful day!

Welcome To THP!!!

Welcome to THP!

Back