New Honma Driver Giveaway (100)

RayG

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Saw this posted to FB. Win their Driver, send them your old Driver..

hmmm, that's odd- it didn't (or I didn't do it right) ask what thingee to put it under... like "contest".

Last edited:
Saw it this morning also and submitted an entry. I have an old laminated actual wood driver I will be more than happy to send them. Haha

Saw it this morning also and submitted an entry. I have an old laminated actual wood driver I will be more than happy to send them. Haha

I was thinking the same thing. I'm sure I can find an old persimmon (y)

Even if I have to send them my cobra bio cell would be a great trade lol thanks for the link

Just on a whim, I looked up that address and it doesn't belong to Honma. It belongs to The National Golf Foundation.
The NGF is a community of individuals and golf businesses committed to being the most well-informed advocates for the growth of the industry.

With the world’s largest research team dedicated to golf, NGF provides members with the most accurate and objective insights on the game. We help golf businesses better understand their market and grow their businesses. The NGF is the only association for everyone in golf, and we advocate for growth by educating and connecting our members.

I was going to enter, but this just looks like a data base to get names, addresses and information of "informed golfers". I also went on Honma's website and there was no mention of a contest.

Either way, I just submitted an entry. Thanks for the heads up, RayG.

Entered. Thanks!

Just on a whim, I looked up that address and it doesn't belong to Honma. It belongs to The National Golf Foundation.
The NGF is a community of individuals and golf businesses committed to being the most well-informed advocates for the growth of the industry.

With the world’s largest research team dedicated to golf, NGF provides members with the most accurate and objective insights on the game. We help golf businesses better understand their market and grow their businesses. The NGF is the only association for everyone in golf, and we advocate for growth by educating and connecting our members.

I was going to enter, but this just looks like a data base to get names, addresses and information of "informed golfers". I also went on Honma's website and there was no mention of a contest.

Hmmm, I went to the website after doing a check on the contest. (I believe it is conjunction with Golf Digest or Magazine) Right at the top of the Honma page was another link to the contest as opposed to the FB route. I actually posted the link that I got off the Honma Website...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm, I went to the website after doing a check on the contest. (I believe it is conjunction with Golf Digest or Magazine) Right at the top of the Honma page was another link to the contest as opposed to the FB route. I actually posted the link that I got off the Honma Website...

Been there also and saw the contest mentioned.

You're absolutely correct. I went back to the website and I got a contest pop-up! Don't know what happened when I got on but glad it's legit!

Looks like I will be hitting up a goodwill for an old driver if I "win" one. :ROFLMAO:

Anyone enter and hear back in this giveaway?

Back