New hybrid suggestions

All depends on how strong your iron lofts are IMO. You've still got to gap correctly.

Mine goes:
3H (19 deg)
5i (22 deg)

If I'd have put a 4H in the bag that would have been 21 deg so would have been pointless.

Ironically all of those are Cobra Radspeed so the same brand. I don't know why they allow their hybrids and irons to overlap like that. Maybe they intend you to skip an iron when putting hybrids in the bag.
My irons are quite strong…..game improver level, I would say. The 4h is 21deg. I think I will go for a 6h and leave the 5 and 6 iron out…..saves some weight too.

First, I agree with the suggestion to go graphite in all your shafts if possible. While you don't need to replace the whole bag, certainly if you change irons go graphite, and similarly if you change wedges (though I find steel in SW/LW ok - I struggle with elbow tendonitis...and lower back...and knees...and...).

Second, you may want to "skip clubs" if you're not hitting it long or particularly consistent. If you have a 4H, maybe get a 6H. Or you could go 3-5-7H (love my G425s), then have a 9i and some wedges. The classic "4 degrees between clubs" often doesn't apply for a lot of folks.
Yes, all, my clubs are graphite….even the cavity back wedges. (Old but I can use them so will keep them). I think I will go for a 6h and take my 5 and 6 irons out as I already have a 4h. I may be able to find a Rogue to match, but if not will hit a few different ones.

Back