JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I read this as
New iPad Pro with Trackman!!!!:rolleyes:

• Admin
Damn, that's sweet. Hmm, I think my iPad just got the coronavirus. I don't think it's going to make it.

hahah. I have the last version of iPad Pro and will hold on for a while.

I’ll be ordering one when keyboard is available.

I bought the latest version of the iPad Pro at the end of December, don’t see myself upgrading anytime soon. But the new keyboard and trackpad are interesting. Seems more and more to push into the laptop replacement realm over the large screen mobile platform.

The iPad doesn’t need a keyboard or a trackpad. What it needs is a USB port. Apple missed a trick there as far as I’m concerned.

This is the first apple product to come out that actually has be wondering about replacing my MacBook pro with a tablet/ipad product

So... a Macbook?

The iPad doesn’t need a keyboard or a trackpad. What it needs is a USB port. Apple missed a trick there as far as I’m concerned.

it has USB-C, and any collection of dongles should make most stuff usable through that port, I think at least.

I really dig the looks of the new keyboard, but just having purchased the OLD keyboard....I'm not dropping $350 on a new one any time soon. I am excited about the Touchpad support in the new OS though.

I'll take 2! :cool:

Very nice addition to their suite of iPad products. I haven’t had the need to drop that kind of money on a Pro version.

There’s a company called Brydge that makes keyboards for iPads. Their latest product has a trackpad on it, for the 3rd gen+ iPad Pro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If there was a product that just screamed expensive this is it!

We may be in the market for an IPad Pro. This is interesting.

hahah. I have the last version of iPad Pro and will hold on for a while.

The new keyboard cover works with the 2018 iPad. Or you can use the Magic Trackpad/mouse. I’ve played around with the cursor support with the beta and it’s really, really well done.

The new keyboard cover works with the 2018 iPad. Or you can use the Magic Trackpad/mouse. I’ve played around with the cursor support with the beta and it’s really, really well done.

Yeah I got a chance to try it today and liked it. I despise the Magic Mouse, compared to a roller ball, which sadly I dont believe will work.

Yeah I got a chance to try it today and liked it. I despise the Magic Mouse, compared to a roller ball, which sadly I dont believe will work.

The Magic Mouse may be the second worst mouse ever created. The old apple mouse with the tiny ball on it is #1. I think one speck of dust got on it and it stopped working.

They want you to buy the adapter.

The Magic Mouse may be the second worst mouse ever created. The old apple mouse with the tiny ball on it is #1. I think one speck of dust got on it and it stopped working.

I’m am hopeful that most mice will be compatible once they roll it out.

I’m am hopeful that most mice will be compatible once they roll it out.

The press release I saw said it would work with Bluetooth and wired mice. So I’m optimistic.

The press release I saw said it would work with Bluetooth and wired mice. So I’m optimistic.

Mine uses the small USB dongle like most and I am hopeful but not optimistic.

I have yet to use anything with the VR feature, but watching videos on this new IPad looks amazing. My wife would build our whole house using this feature.

They want you to buy the adapter.
Exactly. That isn’t a huge deal apart from the HDMI adapter I used to use would last about 6 months before it stopped working and I’d have to buy another. I love Apple stuff, but I’m not a fan of their adapters.

Back