New Level Golf - 902 Forged Irons

Maybe it was common knowledge but I just got an email from Peoples Golf that he is a New Level dealer now, that is very cool. I intend to put my wedge together today and see how that works out

Maybe it was common knowledge but I just got an email from Peoples Golf that he is a New Level dealer now, that is very cool. I intend to put my wedge together today and see how that works out

Yeah, I knew that Will was getting a sample of them in and then going to decide if he was going to carry them, very very cool in my opinion.

i don't know if jjg is a dealer, but mike has some inventory in his shop too. gage is playing the irons and loving them. mike said they were too low spin for him. they love the wedges, too.

Yeah, I knew that Will was getting a sample of them in and then going to decide if he was going to carry them, very very cool in my opinion.
Ah, maybe that is what he is doing it does say demo clubs available, maybe not a full on dealer yet.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I've decided these are going to be in the battle for the bag this season. Going to reshaft them to some Elevate's I hope, then do a head to head battle with the CB 1008 I have coming in, winner gets the bag.

I'm EXCITED because these have been very good to me the past year.

Finally, going to get a little NL 902 vs Miura action in today, probably 6, 8, and PW.

GC2 is charged, so, hopefully some legit feedback this go round.

Had these beauties back in the bag last Friday, definitely bigger visually at address than my Miura's, but that little bit did me some good the other day with my swing.

Killer thing is the feel is really damn close.

But, the KBS TGI 110's are, IMO, holding these back for me. So, I have some more Elevate Tour X100's coming in to go into these, and that will mean a head to head, apples to apples throwdown with the CB 1008's.

I think these will win, being honest.

What level of player are these designed for? I'm a mid-handicapper...

What level of player are these designed for? I'm a mid-handicapper...

I think low to mid, they’re not tiny. Comparable to my Mizzy MP18 SC’s.

I think low to mid, they’re not tiny. Comparable to my Mizzy MP18 SC’s.

Thanks! Love the look but think they are a bit much for me.

Had these beauties back in the bag last Friday, definitely bigger visually at address than my Miura's, but that little bit did me some good the other day with my swing.

Killer thing is the feel is really damn close.

But, the KBS TGI 110's are, IMO, holding these back for me. So, I have some more Elevate Tour X100's coming in to go into these, and that will mean a head to head, apples to apples throwdown with the CB 1008's.

I think these will win, being honest.
So those kbs TGIs are going where?

They had a booth. I think it was next to CBD oil.

I think it's great that they had a presence at the show, and are doing a nice job of building as a small company with big ideas, and great shaft options.

The guys at Club Champion had nothing but good things to say about them and their process. Was cool to get another perspective.

I think it's great that they had a presence at the show, and are doing a nice job of building as a small company with big ideas, and great shaft options.

The guys at Club Champion had nothing but good things to say about them and their process. Was cool to get another perspective.

Yep, cost a lot of money to be on the floor and for a new company, it’s a big deal.

Was curious if you’d hear anything from CC on them, the feedback continues to be good, and making the Hot List is pretty cool as well.

The opinion of the booth was that it was next to CBD Oil? That doesn't make any sense. just seems like you're trying to throw shade I guess?

There wasn't a ton of excitement at the booth, at least the half-dozen times we walked by it. Totally respect any brand trying to make it as those booths are NOT cheap. From a materials aspect, I think there are a lot of questions.

I guess you are only a fan of companies that throw you free product?

Interesting opinion. Especially when nothing is ever free.

Yep, cost a lot of money to be on the floor and for a new company, it’s a big deal.

Was curious if you’d hear anything from CC on them, the feedback continues to be good, and making the Hot List is pretty cool as well.

I asked specifically about them. Joey said that they aren't often requested unless people are being totally brand agnostic and they fit the bill.

He spoke very highly of what Eric's trying to achieve, and loved his approach with shaft availability.

Back