New Member from Clovis, CA

mikem65d

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi everyone, my name is Mike and i started playing the game 24 years ago at the age of 41.

I actually joined here 5 years ago and then life decided to keep me super busy so i have had to wait til now to finally get serious....

It's the most satisfying sport that I enjoy. Meeting new people has been the best part of the game for me.

I am currently the area field superintendent for my company. We are in the finish end of home construction and I watch over the installations (flooring and quarts/granite countertops) and finalize the QC end of our work in the valley. My background for the last 40+ years has been Architectural Showcasing/Millwork.

I am just coming back into the game after a 5 year layoff and am really enjoying the sport even more now that I have taken the time to understand the equipment this time from reshafting to restoring numerous clubs I have accumulated over the past 5 years.

Happy to part of this community.

regards

Mike

Welcome ! I hope you enjoy your time here on the forum.

Welcome to THP

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome aboard!!!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP and welcome back to golf!

Welcome Back!

Hello Mike and welcome to the forum. My parents lived in Clovis for 7 years. I'm in San Jose. So we spent quite a bit of time in Clovis.

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome Mike!

Thx for the welcome everyone.
It's this hospitality that makes golf even more enjoyable.

Welcome (back) to the forum Mike. Lots of really nice folk here.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome! Great time to join. So much going on as always.

Back