New Member from SoCal

Evolvingwildes

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
+0.8
Hey there, joined THP recently so wanted to check in and say hi. Looking forward to all the great conversations and excellent information. Some quick info about me (and my golf game):

• Played golf competitively since high school
  • Never had a swing coach or golf lessons
  • Grew up in Las Vegas, and know the courses there very well
  • Currently live in SoCal for work, still trying to find good courses in the area
  • Blame my equipment for all the issues in my golf game ;)

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

:welcome:

Welcome

Hey there, joined THP recently so wanted to check in and say hi. Looking forward to all the great conversations and excellent information. Some quick info about me (and my golf game):

• Played golf competitively since high school
  • Never had a swing coach or golf lessons
  • Grew up in Las Vegas, and know the courses there very well
  • Currently live in SoCal for work, still trying to find good courses in the area
  • Blame my equipment for all the issues in my golf game ;)
Of course you do, it is always the clubs fault! 😂 They are replaceable! Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP. With your thoughts on equipment, you should fit right in!

Welcome, go ahead and jump in! This is a great place to be.

Welcome, I'm a little further north so not well versed in the courses in your neck of the woods.

sweet! San Clemente Municipal Golf Course is a great one to check out (just played there today great prices).

SC muni is about 10 mins from me - love that course (when you can find a tee time!). Only courses I've yet to play in that area are Pelican/Monarch and Talega. Hoping to get out at Talega sometime soon though.

Welcome, I'm a little further north so not well versed in the courses in your neck of the woods.

I'm always happy to drive up north to LA area (or even further) for golf if you have any good recommendations! I drive up to Central Cali quite often, so would love an excuse to stop off on the way up. I'm always looking for good "value" courses since OC golf is so pricey overall. Some of my OC favorites are Navy GC, Costa Mesa GC (when it's not packed) Industry Hills GC, Black Gold GC, Los Serranos GC, Hidden Valley GC, and Goose Creek GC

Welcome. I hope you enjoy your time here on the forum.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP! Glad to have you here!

Back