Buckeyegolfnut

Reaction score
Handicap
About a 14
Googled "golf web forums" and clicked on a couple of links titled something like "Best golf forums available". Hacker's Paradise was at the top of both of them. So, I'm very happy to sign up. I'm 67 years old and have played for more than 50 years! I used to be pretty good in my early to mid 20's, shooting around par and even sneaking under once in a while. Nowadays I play to a 13.8 HI.

Welcome to THP.

You have chosen wisely.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome. I hope you enjoy your time here on the forum. I think you will find that you were steered in the right direction.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP, indeed the best golf forum on the internet!

Thank you so much!

Welcome aboard

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Googled "golf web forums" and clicked on a couple of links titled something like "Best golf forums available". Hacker's Paradise was at the top of both of them. So, I'm very happy to sign up. I'm 67 years old and have played for more than 50 years! I used to be pretty good in my early to mid 20's, shooting around par and even sneaking under once in a while. Nowadays I play to a 13.8 HI.
Hopefully you have a good time here. It is a special place. Welcome!

Welcome sir! We’re glad to have you!

:welcome:

Welcome, its a very friendly and helpful place (y)

Welcome to the forum!

THP is at the top of the list for countless reasons. You will enjoy it here. Welcome @Buckeyegolfnut!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP. I’m glad you found it

:welcome: Happy to have you with us, sir!!!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Back