New Member - Texas Gang!

Hahaha! Yea I think you're right about that!. No problem here though, I like Jordan!
Just for grins, do a J. Spieth search and check out the "heated" debates that roll through here pretty regularly.

Welcome to THP! What courses around San Antonio do you usually play?

I've actually only played 3 courses so far. Ive played the Quarry, Brackenridge & Willow Springs. The Quarry is super cool and well maintained. I played Brackenridge right after the freeze so it wasnt in the best shape, but I will def there play again. Its also only a few minutes from where I live so that nice. But I wont be returning to Willow Springs haha. Any courses down here that you recommend?

Alright, another lefty! Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP fellow lefty!

Welcome. You have some nice courses down your way!

I've played the Quarry once and it was a pretty good course along with Silver Horn which was decent. I do want to play Brackenridge at some point because of the history. One course that I really like and want to get back down and play again is Canyon Springs. I thought it was a fun layout and was in good shape when I played it a few years ago. The only course I've played down there the last 3-4 years has been the TPC courses.

Welcome to THP, enjoy the community!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome

Welcome to THP!

I've played the Quarry once and it was a pretty good course along with Silver Horn which was decent. I do want to play Brackenridge at some point because of the history. One course that I really like and want to get back down and play again is Canyon Springs. I thought it was a fun layout and was in good shape when I played it a few years ago. The only course I've played down there the last 3-4 years has been the TPC courses.
Okay nice! I'll be playing the TPC San Antonio where they had the Valero Open this year probably in June or July. I volunteered the event so I got a free round there! Looking forward to that one!!

Okay nice! I'll be playing the TPC San Antonio where they had the Valero Open this year probably in June or July. I volunteered the event so I got a free round there! Looking forward to that one!!
It's a hard course but it's fun. I played the other course, the Canyons, about a week and a half ago with a friend who's a member there. It was in great shape.

Welcome aboard! As a warning, I'm pretty sure you have to be a J. Spieth fan or the other Texans will turn on you.
giphy.gif

Welcome to THP! :welcome:

:welcome:

:welcome:

Welcome.
San Antonio is definitely my favorite large city in Texas!

Welcome to THP

Welcome aboard

Welcome Aboard!

Welcome to THP.

Back