DimpledBalls

Reaction score
Hello
I just joined the forum and spent the last hour or so navigating the website and looking around. I was once a pretty decent golfer with a 7 handicap (which required playing 3-5 times per week) but lost interest and stopped playing. I got back into it about a year ago and now play about 2-3 times per month. Always love learning about the latest equipment but I usually end up sticking with what works for me which is why I've used the same irons for 15 years now and the same putter for about 10 years. Looking forward to learning about all the new stuff coming out and the new technology. Looks like a interesting forum full of great information!

... I usually end up sticking with what works for me which is why I've used the same irons for 15 years now and the same putter for about 10 years.
Awesome :cool: i do the same

Last edited:
Welcome back to the game and welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP....enjoy !

Welcome to THP.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

wow, thank you.

Welcome to one great golf community!

Welcome to THP! Love the name also LOL!

Have fun and welcome. Warning: if you spend much time around here, you might not be playing with 15 year old clubs for very long. I joined a few years ago and had a set of 14 year old irons and now am on my second new set. The articles and reviews of shiny new things is alluring...

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! I hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome. I'm relatively new to the forum as well. Tons of great info and discussions here!

Welcome to THP, it’s an outstanding place

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome aboard

Welcome aboard, enjoy the journey

Thanks for joining up!!

Back