Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome!

Hello
I just joined the forum and spent the last hour or so navigating the website and looking around. I was once a pretty decent golfer with a 7 handicap (which required playing 3-5 times per week) but lost interest and stopped playing. I got back into it about a year ago and now play about 2-3 times per month. Always love learning about the latest equipment but I usually end up sticking with what works for me which is why I've used the same irons for 15 years now and the same putter for about 10 years. Looking forward to learning about all the new stuff coming out and the new technology. Looks like a interesting forum full of great information!
“I've used the same irons for 15 years now and the same putter for about 10 years.”

Love it, a man after my own heart 😃. Welcome!

Welcome to thp!

Hello
I just joined the forum and spent the last hour or so navigating the website and looking around. I was once a pretty decent golfer with a 7 handicap (which required playing 3-5 times per week) but lost interest and stopped playing. I got back into it about a year ago and now play about 2-3 times per month. Always love learning about the latest equipment but I usually end up sticking with what works for me which is why I've used the same irons for 15 years now and the same putter for about 10 years. Looking forward to learning about all the new stuff coming out and the new technology. Looks like a interesting forum full of great information!
Bridgestone J33 irons, awesome 😃😎.

Welcome to THP, it's a great place.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!!! Now that is a user name if I’ve ever saw one!!! :p

Hi! Welcome to forum!

Welcome

Welcome to THP, great username!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP from SW WI