JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
For those that followed our Victory Cup THP Event with Mizuno from TPC Sawgrass, you learned of some new balls coming from the company. The details on tech and specs will be coming soon, but as you can see from the video below, we have some in at THP HQ.

Stay tuned to the THP Forum as well as social media for a chance to win the white box golf balls and give them a spin for yourself and let us know how they work. Once all of the details are out, we will have a full thread with tons of information and feedback straight from those that played it at the Victory Cup.

Continue reading...

Fun

VERY interested in these.

Cool. They were doing some proto ball testing last year at myrtle beach. Curious what they did to change them. I am guessing reduced spin and a bit of a cover change.

Obviously haven't heard details yet, but have heard from a couple of victory cuppers that they thought the ball was "very good"

My MIZUNO rep tells me the new balls are improved in every way possible. He said they spin a little less to enhance distance but still have excellent short game spin. Durability is greatly improved as well.

• Admin
Stay tuned Albatross Club Members, we are going to send these out soon.

Can’t wait to see some folks get these in hands and hear more from the experience folks!

Staying tuned! Have only played a Mizuno ball a few holes, but was impressed when I did.

The RB Tour is still one of my favorite balls as to performance (just played it again a couple rounds ago). But it's my least favorite as to durability.

I'll be interested to learn if they improved in that extremely important area.

Niiiiice

The Mizuno golf balls have been on my list to try for awhile. After the Victory Cup, I figured I would wait for the new ones to be released. Can’t wait to learn more about these!

Very cool opportunity. I don’t think I’ve seen a Mizuno ball anywhere at my local retailers.

Awesome. Seemed like they worked well at the Victory Cup.

i ADORE this golf ball. it took me to an undefeated record at the victory cup. and since putting it in play back home i’ve broken 80 every time. every thing about it is fantastic! #gamer

Victory Cuppers were raving about them during the event. It's going to be an interesting release.

i ADORE this golf ball. it took me to an undefeated record at the victory cup. and since putting it in play back home i’ve broken 80 every time. every thing about it is fantastic! #gamer
Did they say when they're getting released?

Victory Cuppers were raving about them during the event. It's going to be an interesting release.

the challenge for mizuno will be in the messaging for anyone who tried the last iteration. this is miles better in every conceivable way.

Awesome! I've played every Mizuno product except their golf balls. Time to give them a spin!

i’m not sure we’re allowed to say. so i’ll be coy and say “soon.”
Cool, hopefully before it starts snowing here! I'm jonesing to try some.

Back