New Odyssey “Hollywood” headcover

Alez367

Formerly Carlos C.
Reaction score
Handicap
Did some searching last night and found this cover for Genesis Open (Los Angeles) event later this month on PGA tour.

03A834B6-DA09-4F53-80A9-B44796E5C43D.jpeg
2E8570CD-7482-4D8E-B464-2D9450C57518.png

Last edited:
Nice

Honestly, it just isn't one I would pickup. Doesn't do anything for me unfortunately.

I’d probably game it but wouldn’t buy it

It’s ok, but I don’t love it.

Not something that will get me excited.

It’s ok, but I don’t love it.
Visually it’s better than we have seen lately.

But looking at the pics, same styles and materials that’s don’t wear well at all.

They do such a great with these

Love the custom covers that companies put out throughout the year. I am not a collector or anything but it is cool to see what they come up with.

That's not bad, not great. I like it more than what they've had out lately.

I had one buddy who nick named me Hollywood......No one else called me that...But he always did.

I still like the No Three Jacks. dunno.

It's looks OK but nothing that I would have to have.

I like it. I am concerned about the many statements of durability issues.

It would be better without the grotesque stick figure on it.

It’s quite bad, ime.
They have had a few that were clearly made by a different company that were released and wayyyyyyy better. But yes, their typical covers are notoriously quite bad.

The US open cover from bethpage last year is actually really good quality. But it doesn't look good in general. so....there's that.

This kinda looks like the same material and everything of the Bethpage black headcover though, so it might be ok.

They have had a few that were clearly made by a different company that were released and wayyyyyyy better. But yes, their typical covers are notoriously quite bad.

The US open cover from bethpage last year is actually really good quality. But it doesn't look good in general. so....there's that.

This kinda looks like the same material and everything of the Bethpage black headcover though, so it might be ok.
The piping is always the biggest issue with them, even in the TT two ball I’m reviewing it’s already worn.

Back