New Ogio Fuse Stand bag

Alez367

Formerly Carlos C.
Reaction score
Handicap
Ogio has launched a new stand bag with new colorways:

1579647208368.png

"LIGHT AS FUSE. Its lightweight design and innovative strap technology deliver an extraordinarily light feel that makes you feel as fresh on the 17th hole as you did on the 2nd. Integrated Fit Disc strap system distributes weight across your shoulders while intuitive design places pockets right where you need them. Our most comfortable carry bag we’ve ever made."

WHY CANT WE HAVE THE WOODE TOP BACK OGiO!

That teal color is awesome!

Turquoise and Glow Sulphur are sick - wish more companies would branch out.

Glow Sulphur with the THP ! Would be glorious.

I prefer the styling of last year's Shadow Fuse over this Fuse in the lightweight category.

Turquoise looks great!

THIS!!!! I had a look at their current range of bags and it looks like they’ve pretty much knocked it on the head! It’s ridiculous, the woode system is a fantastic way of organizing your clubs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is a good looking color, stands out.

colors look great

I have been debating grabbing a Shadow Fuse locally for cheap..... and the non-Woode top turned me off.

Was really hoping they would go back to it in the next model. Sadly that is not the case.

I prefer last year’s colors. This is a really nice bag, I’ve been very happy with it.

That color is super fresh

They look ok, not great, not terrible, to me.

So true. I find myself putting my woods on one side of my bag to create this and it's not the same.

i saw the email yesterday for these bags and I like the color options, but the bags don't jump out at me. For the price I feel like Sun Mountain might be a better buy IMO.

Can't speak to sun mountain, but I have a silencer bag which is great, no more club clank.

it just looks like every other light bag out there

Agreed. Crushes the 14-way’s soul.

this intrigues me as i'm thinking about moving my flex-tech crossover but I wasn't seeing anything that made me WANT to pull the trigger on one of these

Back