New Orleans courses

azfarrier

Average Hack
Reaction score
Handicap
I'll be in New Orleans the beginning of March and wondered if anyone could suggest some good courses to play while I'm there. Thanks for the help.

TPC Louisiana is worth it. The Audubon is also a great experience, a little short, but a nice course and you're playing in the middle of one of the neighborhoods uptown, a very cool experience.

I'll be in New Orleans the beginning of March and wondered if anyone could suggest some good courses to play while I'm there. Thanks for the help.

I did a New Orleans trip in 2013, so I cannot comment on currents conditions. But I've got lots of course pictures and thoughts about the styles of the 4 courses that I played while there. I played TPC, La tour, Carter Plantation, & Oak Harbor. All but Oak Harbor are probably worth a play depending on your price range. You can PM or post if you'd like the link to my blog. I don't make any money off it

Thanks for the suggestions guys. Anybody else want to chime in?

I liked Stonebridge. It wasn't in the best shape when I was there in late July of 2014, but that was more due to the summer weather of intense heat and monster thunderstorms. I have heard great things about TPC too but unfortunately it was closed when I was there.

Good luck.

Of the list I really like the TPC Course, English Turn is also nice. Carter Plantation may have been one of the longest rounds of my life and it is way out there so be prepared for a drive.

Back