This thread makes me wanna redo my irons more than ever again...maybe i will give it a try this weekend again.

yeah, the indigo on the Oil Quench would look incredible. Especially if the paint fill matched up. Not going to lie, now that I think about, Pearl White would look incredible on the shafts of those too. Then to a little metallic paint fill or go crazy because most will match white.

Pearl White! I think we may have a winner here. I could go with anything.

This thread makes me wanna redo my irons more than ever again...maybe i will give it a try this weekend again.

Do it man. Nothing to lose right?

That would be a cool project, Thainer.

I really wish I could find a way to strip the paint/finish off my Odyssey and do something with it.

It looks pretty cool. If I was more american I wouldve painted the 9 blue, because that wouldve looked awesome

Your paint job looks great on that Scotty, some top notch stuff. Hope my try to take out the red from the VR wedge ends up even half as good!

What did you use to remove the paint? Acetone, paint thinner?

Your paint job looks great on that Scotty, some top notch stuff. Hope my try to take out the red from the VR wedge ends up even half as good!

What did you use to remove the paint? Acetone, paint thinner?

Acetone, but don't get it on any stained wood tables because, if it spills, not only will you have a paint fill project, you will also have a re-staining project.

Acetone, but don't get it on any stained wood tables because, if it spills, not only will you have a paint fill project, you will also have a re-staining project.

LOL point taken, luckily I have an old cruddy work bench in the garage that'll do nicely for this. We just bought a new wood dining table and if the Lady of the house saw anything like that near it.....well lets just say you might not see me posting any more....

LOL point taken, luckily I have an old cruddy work bench in the garage that'll do nicely for this. We just bought a new wood dining table and if the Lady of the house saw anything like that near it.....well lets just say you might not see me posting any more....

Yeah, well I speak from experience unfortunatly.

Sent from my iPhone so please ignore my horrid typing mistakes

Putter looks great! As for the putter, I too think Pearl White would be a winner! :clapp:

Seth0, the cally looks really good... did using the acetone on the putterhead take any off of the finish? I posted about this in the paint fill tools thread, but I figured I'd post it here. I wipe down my club after each round, so the finish isn't very new looking in the first place, but 'd like to know what I'm getting into before starting on my putter. I'm practicing on some wedges first, so hopefully I'll be ready once the it comes time for the putter. Also, did you put the putter in a bath or just go at it with cotton balls and q-tips? Thanks in advance.

Seth0, the cally looks really good... did using the acetone on the putterhead take any off of the finish? I posted about this in the paint fill tools thread, but I figured I'd post it here. I wipe down my club after each round, so the finish isn't very new looking in the first place, but 'd like to know what I'm getting into before starting on my putter. I'm practicing on some wedges first, so hopefully I'll be ready once the it comes time for the putter. Also, did you put the putter in a bath or just go at it with cotton balls and q-tips? Thanks in advance.

I didn't bathe it because I don't want that stuff to tough the orings in the weights. I would just apply to q-tips and rub the paint off. It never hurt my finish in the least.

That is sick!! I am looking into getting a set of steel letters and customizing me wedges, I need to learn to paint fill too!!

Back