ANNOUNCEMENT New Pick'em: Bridgestone College Football Games of the Week

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
With the THP NFL Gridiron Pick'em Pool already setup, where you can win prizes every single week, we wanted to do something fun for NCAA fans as well. The first games are 10/19.

There is no charge for this, it's totally free, we just thought this would be something fun for everyone. It's super simple, click the PICKEM tab in the navigation bar at the top of the forum and then click on the Bridgestone College Football Games of the Week. Then in the top right you will click Join Pool, it's in the big orange/yellow box. Make your picks and away you go. You will have until the the start of each game to manage your picks, but once the games start they should be locked and you shouldn't be able to change your pick. The tie breaker will be total points for the two winning teams (without going over).

Screen Shot 2019-10-11 at 11.53.36 AM.png

Prizes!!
Bridgestone is our wonderful partner here and each week, the winners will get some awesome golf balls showing off certain NCAA teams, which the winner can choose. New winner named every week, so jump in and have some fun.

That's it. It's really simple, and we think this will be a ton of fun for everyone.

_Z9nxNfQ.jpg

kjqFcJ7g.jpg

Very nice Bridgestone!

This is awesome

I like this a lot.

Very cool! I like it.

Two picks means it's really going to come down to that score tiebreaker. That's a cool twist.

Gonna be fun! Too bad it couldn't have started this week, Oklahoma/Texas and USC/Notre Dame would have been a great pair to pick.

Cool idea, thanks for adding college to this!

I love this and college football !!

Love the addition of CFB. Thanks THP and Bridgestone!

Very very cool!!!! Love it!

This is awesome. Thanks to both THP & Bridgestone Golf!!

I don't follow college football at all, so I will just wing it. Mostly I will try and pick teams I either don't know, or don't hate based on my years at Florida haha.

just two games every week?

no big 12 games all year?

mid-level SECSECSEC game and the 2nd best pac12 game for the first week?

Secret Tip

Anyone that is playing a Florida team is > (insert florida team name here)

just two games every week?

no big 12 games all year?

mid-level SECSECSEC game and the 2nd best pac12 game for the first week?

No there are no Big 12 games, but there are more than just SEC and PAC 12. A number of Big 10 games as well. Not many would have made the top 2 games anyway :ROFLMAO:.
Nobody is forced to do it, but we think it will be fun for those that want to.

Not that we have to explain it, but so nobody and fill in the blank favorite obsession doesn't get their feelings hurt. Not every team can be used due to licensing. When companies start using logos and imaging as a form of promotion and products exist for sale, you must only use what is covered.

Hopefully that explains it. No matter what schools we picked, there would have been no way to please everybody, but the good news is, you can still pick winners/losers without it being your favorite team in the mix.

No there are no Big 12 games, but there are more than just SEC and PAC 12. A number of Big 10 games as well. Not many would have made the top 2 games anyway :ROFLMAO:.
Nobody is forced to do it, but we think it will be fun for those that want to.

Not that we have to explain it, but so nobody and fill in the blank favorite obsession doesn't get their feelings hurt. Not every team can be used due to licensing. When companies start using logos and imaging as a form of promotion and products exist for sale, you must only use what is covered.

ah, that makes sense with the promotion only using licensed teams.

Cool. Always in to see if I get lucky with my non-educated picks. :ROFLMAO:

This is really interesting.

Hell yeah!

Sitting at 27-6 ats so far this year so looking forward to this one

Sweet and pretty awesome for Bridgestone to participate!

Back