New PING hats used at Doral last weekend

syndicate559

Sweet Trajectory
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 12.6
Don't know if anyone else noticed, but the PING staffers (except for Bubba) were sporting some hats that I just loved at Doral last weekend. Mesh back, snapback truckers it looked like with contrasting fronts/stripes. I've been looking around and haven't seen them available anywhere. I'm sure they probably won't be, if at all, but if you see something, let me know. I'd really like to pick a couple of different colors up.

cysmj.St.56.jpeg

I like Ping, but not these hats.

Saw one on the course today...He played as good as it looked lol

I'll keep an eye out Syndicate, I really like the racing stripes on the PING i25 driver but I needed the forgiveness of the of the G25. I will have to settle on the hat for now. I liked it the second I saw it, and as soon as I find them somewhere I'll let you know.

I think there were a couple posts in the tournament thread, and I tended to agree with them.

Oh flat brims. I now own one. But it was for charity I swear!

I want one of them, not the flat brim ones, but one of that style. I like them. Remind me of Travis Matthew styling.

Oh flat brims. I now own one. But it was for charity I swear!

There's no charity in letting flat brims proliferate.

That being said, I like the look of these Ping hats.

for flat brim hats those look ok i still don't think i could spot one

I25 racing stripes?! They look ok...matching their latest product release obviously.

I wouldn't mind a normal billed one of those. not too shabby looking.

I25 racing stripes?! They look ok...matching their latest product release obviously.
I thought it was an incredibly clever way to incorporate their crown design on to a hat.

Not everyone agrees though.

I thought it was an incredibly clever way to incorporate their crown design on to a hat.

Not everyone agrees though.

Haha that marketing idea went over my head...awkward

for flat brim hats those look ok i still don't think i could spot one

I'll show you how it's done when we play Poppy Ridge! :bananadance:

Appreciate it!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I'll keep an eye out Syndicate, I really like the racing stripes on the PING i25 driver but I needed the forgiveness of the of the G25. I will have to settle on the hat for now. I liked it the second I saw it, and as soon as I find them somewhere I'll let you know.

Appreciate it!

I appreciate it Sned!

flat brim trucker hats on the golf course....kewl

Hunter has mostly been a fan of these for a while. I personaly do not like them, just looks off imo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I saw these somewhere..maybe the cleveland golf show? Carlsbad golf center has/had them online but the only one in stock was a single red one through amazon.

I saw MAJ wearing it on Sunday with the ponytail. It was an interesting look hehe.

these are the i series hats. They will be available soon.

Yeah, I like them alot.

I saw MAJ wearing it on Sunday with the ponytail. It was an interesting look hehe.

Yes, saw that as well and it was definitely, um, unique? Hey, that guy can pull off whatever he wants as far as I'm concerned.

Back