New Project X HZRDUS RDX shafts.

That new RDX Red sounds like a lot of fun!! Definitely want to try!

I want the blue. I think it would look great in my B21. Added bonus is 'Murinca!

Blue!

C25D561C-1952-4536-88E4-A49EC690CA11.jpeg

I’m waiting to order any more clubs until the Red is available.

Is this the right place to profess my new lust for RDX Green?

Looking forward to test driving these!

I’m so curious about the Red…

I wish that I had sufficient game to have a favorite shaft.

If the clubhead and grip are both firmly attached, I'm usually good.

When I look at the rainbow of shafts in my retired golf bags down in the basement,
I often wonder, how different does R-Flex graphite get?

Then again, since I have no plans to hook up with a launch monitor-SIM setup,
even understanding that it would be the best thing to do,
I'm probably better off not knowing.

I wish that I had sufficient game to have a favorite shaft.

If the clubhead and grip are both firmly attached, I'm usually good.

When I look at the rainbow of shafts in my retired golf bags down in the basement,
I often wonder, how different does R-Flex graphite get?

Then again, since I have no plans to hook up with a launch monitor-SIM setup,
even understanding that it would clearly be the best thing to do,
I'm probably better off not knowing.

But I read what you guys are saying and genuinely wish that I could identify.

It just went into a Mizuno ST-G for some trial.

That is probably a very solid match. Are you generally a higher launch guy? The G is a slightly heavier head so the counterbalanced nature of the green could totally unlock that head.

It just went into a Mizuno ST-G for some trial.
Sounds like this is perfect that is struggling with the driver and has crazy speed and height. Do you know anyone that fits that bill JB?

So the Green is pretty darn good. Extremely stable. Feels stout without feeling incredibly boardy if that makes sense.

So the Green is pretty darn good. Extremely stable. Feels stout without feeling incredibly boardy if that makes sense.

Sounds like something I would really like..

I'm still so curious about the RDX Red. I need to track down a demo. Would look so cool in my Cobra XB.

👀

That sounds pretty encouraging!

1639426434210.png

I got RDX Smoke red in my new FW, Black in the Callaway Apex UW and the Blue in my driver. The driver was performing really well on day 1 and had a couple of nervous swings in singles. other than that I was hitting some bombs.

I can't wait to get the red in the new redacted FW and the black in the UW!!! I am a huge fan of PX!

View attachment 9052661

I got RDX Smoke red in my new FW, Black in the Callaway Apex UW and the Blue in my driver. The driver was performing really well on day 1 and had a couple of nervous swings in singles. other than that I was hitting some bombs.

I can't wait to get the red in the new redacted FW and the black in the UW!!! I am a huge fan of PX!

That is an interesting mix. Can you say how that all worked out? I understand the numbers but, what was your thought process with your fitter and what were you seeing with each club?

I really liked the blue when I tried it. It is a profile I like. The red has me super interested and I have a couple blacks in both driver and fairway wood. Will end up with some RDX black hybrid shafts here soon as well.

i've had rdx black in my driver. something about it is just clicking for me. i'm finding the middle of the face more than i have in a very long time. i could probably stand to drop back a flex, though. it's by no means a lively shaft, but it feels extremely connected without straying too far into boardy territory.

I was just watching Keenen's video today and this red looks sweet

Now that these are official the question is where/when can I order an Apex UW with this shaft?

That is an interesting mix. Can you say how that all worked out? I understand the numbers but, what was your thought process with your fitter and what were you seeing with each club?

I really liked the blue when I tried it. It is a profile I like. The red has me super interested and I have a couple blacks in both driver and fairway wood. Will end up with some RDX black hybrid shafts here soon as well.

The Black was a very neutral ball flight in the UW. I wasn't able to hit the 3 wood with the Red in it because of a time crunch so that was a guestimate but being I was in PX for the rest of the top of my bag, we went it. I have been playing the HZRDOUS Yellow so instantly went to the Blue RDX.

Back