New Puma Speaker - PopTop Mini

jdtox

Lord Tox
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Just saw this from Puma, a new speaker with some cool features. You can check out the full info on their website HERE

mail-1.gif

SPECIFICATIONS
  • Wireless Bluetooth speaker
  • Built-in bottle opener
  • 100% Water/Dust/Sand Proof (IP68)
  • Puma ball marker
  • Built-in leash accessory
  • 5-hour battery life – comes with USB charging cord
  • Dual speaker pairing capability
  • Pocket friendly
  • Shock resistant
  • 2.4” x 2.4” x 1.4”
  • Style #: 054056

I love my SoundChuck and SoundChuck mini. These put out some serious sound and are very well made,

Dual Pairing is a nice feature.
I'm not a fan of the leash, but love the bottle opener. Looks like its built for partying, something I'd love for camping.

That sounds like another cool speaker option. The built in leash accessory makes me chuckle. I hate when my speaker tries getting away from me and I have to leash it 🤣.

BTW I hope it sounds better than the soundchuck.

Dual Pairing is a nice feature.
I'm not a fan of the leash, but love the bottle opener. Looks like its built for partying, something I'd love for camping.
Yeah the leash is kind of a bummer and the ball marker seems like it would never get used but the bottle opener and dual pairing is pretty awesome. Still love the Soundchuck clip

Interested to find out about this and try it out.

eah the leash is kind of a bummer and the ball marker seems like it would never get used but the bottle opener and dual pairing is pretty awesome. Still love the Soundchuck clip

yeah, the soundhuck mini clip is good design.

The integrated bottle opener is a cool added feature

BTW I hope it sounds better than the soundchuck.
At the size I'm not optimistic but newer technology who knows

Yeah the leash is kind of a bummer and the ball marker seems like it would never get used but the bottle opener and dual pairing is pretty awesome. Still love the Soundchuck clip
What is the "leash?" Not following that part?
Pocket friendly? Lots of BASS? Oooohhh..... ;)

Reactions: JB
I keep telling myself I don't need another Bluetooth speaker but this one is tempting.. Would pair well with my push cart when walking

Thanks. Is that removable?

This stuff is so beyond me at this point. My music is still on CD's. :eek: I know how it all works and all that, but to adopt it at this point would be daunting. I guess it could all be fun...but I need some new shafts first. (y) I'm sometimes surprised/impressed how much people are able to stimulate the golf economy. :love:

But I hate my phone. New phone. Then need the speaker. Then need to MP3 all my CD's. Time consuming and expensive.
I rock out to and from the course. Its just easier this way... :ROFLMAO:(y)

I love the soundchuck, but I'll be honest it doesn't get used as much as I though it would. This one might be a little easier to pack away.

The only feature that really draws any attention on this from me is dual speaker pairing, but they can't just sell the same stuff forever. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have a soundchuck mini that is pretty much permanently attached to my bag when it isn't charging. Not audiophile level sound quality, but good enough for golf. Plenty loud and the clip makes it convenient. I also like that it fits in the cupholder if I want to have it in the cart when I'm riding.

Looks alike a good product! I’ll be getting some variation of this for Christmas this year I’m sure. My only concern is that the 5 hour battery life may not be enough for the rounds I’ve been playing lately 😆

What I would really love to see engineered into these products is exceptional sound quality up close that doesn't carry very far.
Then its perfect for the course! (y)

Try out AMP CADDY - those things are excellent. I have the huge one and it is wayyyy loud and crisp

some great features on that, and looks more compact than my current golf speaker. Beer opener, and dual pairing are nice additions as well

Back