New Putter For Natalie Gulbis

I love how it has Natalie down 1 side and Gulbis down the other. I have not seen that before.

That is a nice putter :)

What a fantastic putter! I bet there are not that many Kia Ma putters around with that level of customization.

I love how it has Natalie down 1 side and Gulbis down the other. I have not seen that before.

Thats what I had said about her last putter, I saw the natalie but didnt see the Gulbis. mabe it wasnt her last putter, but I think at some point in the Kia Ma contest you showed a pic of her putter

That is a sweet looking putter. I can't help but be curious how much that type of custom work would cost us ordinary folk?

That is a sweet looking putter. I can't help but be curious how much that type of custom work would cost us ordinary folk?

It would cost an arm and a leg plus your firstborn and the ring finger on your left hand.

It would cost an arm and a leg plus your firstborn and the ring finger on your left hand.

You know this like you researched it. :D

The arm and leg and ring finger would bve ok, but the first born would put it out of my price range. :laughing:

After one marriage Ive already cut off that left hand ring finger!

I have just decided that I want this putter. That is all.

I have just decided that I want this putter. That is all.

You know I wouldnt think any less of you for putting a putter in your bag with Natalie written on it lol ... not when its THAT good looking!

The arm and leg and ring finger would bve ok, but the first born would put it out of my price range. :laughing:

I was thinking just the opposite.

Back