New Putting Green

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The new putting green from Truline is being rolled out in the new office.

That looks excellent. Does is allow for you to arrange and move breaks to keep it interesting?

• Admin
That looks excellent. Does is allow for you to arrange and move breaks to keep it interesting?

Yes it does. It also has grain so one could vacuum or sweep it a certain way to create something more natural.

That looks awesome JB.

Looks great. Can I have it?

• Admin
Very nice.

Nice. Have a Big Moss in my basement. Not a day goes by I don't roll a few putts. It seemed silly expensive at the time, but cost per use? Totally worth it.

You cut the holes yourself on this one? Interesting. I get "grain" on mine too when I vacuum it and it slows down a bit. Never used the break snakes. I want a flat surface mostly just to hone the stroke down the path. Otherwise, I'm just practicing green reading on an artificial surface.

Good luck with that one. Looks like a good surface to practice on.

Very cool.

If that mat is 14x10 your new office must be huge!

That size is deceiving! I've got a 4x10 Big Moss and they look about the same width. I just clicked over to their website and it says they are closed due to COVID.

Looks great! Is that made to add a hole with a little ramp on it or something?

Looks great! Is that made to add a hole with a little ramp on it or something?

I asked for it to come uncut so I could decide where I want the holes.

It looks like the office is coming together nicely JB.

I asked for it to come uncut so I could decide where I want the holes.
Makes sense but it’s fairly flat it looks like which is why I was curious if it was made for one of those ramps or similar type plastic holes you can buy

Nice!

i still feel like my comment on instagram is the best!

That looks great. I think I need to rip some carpet out of the bedroom and replace it with this. :cool:

Are you cutting the holes? Or is someone else? How do you cut them?

The new putting green from Truline is being rolled out in the new office.

Looks awesome!! You let me know when you get tired of that JB Holmes UK golf bag stool. :p

Back