New PXG Drivers hit Conforming list

Jeez... They are rivaling the early 2000 Taylormade for release speed. How many drivers have they pumped out in the last 12 months? Like 6?

Jeez... They are rivaling the early 2000 Taylormade for release speed. How many drivers have they pumped out in the last 12 months? Like 6?
3 lines
Proto
Gen 4

no different than say Callaway with the Mavrik then B21 and now the Epic

3 lines
Proto
Gen 4

no different than say Callaway with the Mavrik then B21 and now the Epic

Sure callaway is pumping out drivers too. Plus they have other variants the triple diamond heads etc that tend to float out later in the year.. The Mav will be discontinued here in just a couple weeks. I don't think the PXG is discontinuing any of those lines. I could be wrong though. They march to their own drum and are hard to keep up with.

Price point $999.99

Meh, don’t do it for me

I’ll be interested in seeing the differences between that 0811 XF and the newly released 0211. The best I can tell the 0211 line is kind of their do-all “bargain” option. I’d imagine the 0811 line will be priced higher, but the XF might be a better fit for me than the 0211.

Screenshot (42).png

Screenshot (45).png

Screenshot (46).png

well that crown is definitely interesting

That's a very diplomatic way of saying it. :ROFLMAO:
i honestly want to see it in person but doubt i ever will... somehow more intrigued than disturbed... but it might be "train wreck" intrigue :ROFLMAO:

That crown looks horrible to my eye, like a child's night light. No thanks.

I have the Proto 0811x and its by far the best driver ive ever played...these new ones look roughly the same but that crown looks terrible! Would be a no from me

Fake news
Man the internet is tough, no humor at all.
Should‘ve said $1199.99 would that have been more believable?

Is that grey or white on the crown? Kinda hard to tell...

Back