buckeyewalt

Reaction score
Handicap
The original PXG 0211 have been sold out...and the "new" PXG 0211FB will be released soon: They are forged!

61899B77-72EB-47E3-90B0-8194F4F179BA.png.dc067a9b25963f839ace827b5ae09962.png

Look like iBlades to me. Clean, especially for PXG.

Interesting. They look nice, I wonder how much they'll be this time.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Just not pumped for PXG any more. But the reviews on Gen 3 irons are good.

They look so much better than the Models with screws..which I now own. But these will get a look when the fitter gets them.

I somehow didn't care for the "milled" look..these are really clean looking. No idea what the tech is behind these since they are forged but about he only thing visible is the added weight towards the toe.

These do look great! Much better than the screws. Can't wait to here how they play.

Look nice....

Those look fun.

look great. Saw these a while back. 0211 was a bit too small a profile for me. So hard pass for me.

Would love to see a new cast XF or SGI version at the $89/iron price point.

Now that would bring them record sales

Silly question. But are PXG clubs for the scratch golfer, or the average golfer?

Those are a good looking club.. Blueprint copy'ish..

Wonder how much.. $450/club?

Silly question. But are PXG clubs for the scratch golfer, or the average golfer?
Believe me, I'm an average golfer...not even close to scratch being a scratch player. If they work for em I'm sure they'll be OK for you.

Last edited:
Those are a good looking club.. Blueprint copy'ish..

Wonder how much.. $450/club?
You know, I really don't think so. I'm thinking less, although I could be wrong. The other PXG clubs were not only forged but milled so if you eliminate one process, they must cost less. We'll see when they are released. BYW. the lower p[art of the iron looks similar to the Blueprint. but that's about it.

make an entire range.

T for the more tour look
P for the player look
XF - extreme forgiveness. Game improvement line
SGI - Super game improvement. Low profile, strong lofts, super easy to hit. Uber forgiving.

Checkout their site. Plenty of options. Make sure to checkout the legacy Gen 2 line. Still taking customs orders and reduced prices.

You know, I really don't think so. I'm thinking less, although I could be wrong. The other PXG clubs were not only forged but milled so if you eliminate one process, they must cost less. We'll see when they are released. BYW. the lower p[art of the iron looks similar to the Blueprint. but that's about it.

yeah, that why I said ish.. haha

That is a good looking iron much better without the screws.

Will they be in the bag?
Possibly. I am going to go back to more traditional lofts next year. Waiting to see what PXG comes out with. I've seen 3 different models so not sure what's what. Also apex are coming which sounds nice too.

Back