New Release: Callaway Apex UW

3w is about 12 yards longer.
Honestly, the 19* UW has replaced my 3W. I dropped it out of the bag, as the 19* covers the distance I need in that spot easily.

Couple more rounds in this week, the uw consistently deliver. For me they are much easier to hit than a fairway wood, not close.

Honestly, the 19* UW has replaced my 3W. I dropped it out of the bag, as the 19* covers the distance I need in that spot easily.
That is some amazing distance out of a 19* lofted club.

That is some amazing distance out of a 19* lofted club.
It's a beast. Off the tee, 250ish yards and an absolute fairway finder.

I dont completely understand why it works so well for me, but I just jive with it and it absolutely performs for me.

Im struggling a little with this and I think its the ball position. I noticed I was playing it pretty far up in my stance (similar to a normal fairway wood set up) and the spin/lack of distance was annoying. Im going to work on moving it more towards the middle of my stance and see where it goes from there. I love how easy this club is to hit but right not its not fitting well in the gap its intended for

It's a beast. Off the tee, 250ish yards and an absolute fairway finder.

I dont completely understand why it works so well for me, but I just jive with it and it absolutely performs for me.
They’re cheater clubs. They’re so damn easy to hit it is downright shocking at times.

I do still prefer the OG though over the more recent version.

They’re cheater clubs. They’re so damn easy to hit it is downright shocking at times.

I do still prefer the OG though over the more recent version.
Really? How come? I’m still rocking the OG and have pondered the new version, but the current one does everything I need so I haven’t moved on yet.

Really? How come? I’m still rocking the OG and have pondered the new version, but the current one does everything I need so I haven’t moved on yet.
New one has a little bit more spin, and a little more speed, but the OG is so easy the gains are super minimal hitting my 19’s head to head

With all the praise I have given this club somehow today the 21° was even better.

Won’t be surprised if it stays in the bag for years at this point.

With all the praise I have given this club somehow today the 21° was even better.

Won’t be surprised if it stays in the bag for years at this point.
I don’t see my 19* moving anytime soon.

Back