New Release: Callaway Apex UW

Considering 17* UW with Rogue White, MMT or iM10. :unsure: This needs to happen soon.

Ordered the 19. I went with the MMT. It allowed me to place the order for it, so hopefully that means that shaft is in stock. A lot of options weren't available.

Went to the range yesterday to figure out the gapping between two potential driving irons and my UW. Hit five balls with the UW to figure out my distances. Here are my UW trackman results 😲. You can see the two off-the-toe hits really didn't hurt. Pretty crazy club.

IMG_5050.jpeg

Went to the range yesterday to figure out the gapping between two potential driving irons and my UW. Hit five balls with the UW to figure out my distances. Here are my UW trackman results 😲. You can see the two off-the-toe hits really didn't hurt. Pretty crazy club.

View attachment 9064137
That's so awesome. That club just continually amazes me.

I will join in this morning as well. first round yesterday without my 3 wood. Only 17 & 19 UW.

My driver sucked 50% of my drives again (thats another issue that hopefully my fitting later today can shed some light on), so it gave the UW multiple opportunities. This club consistently bailed me out and was doing things my 3 wood just cant. If there is a loss in distance vs 3 wood, I cant see it. Easily the best club in my bag.

The other thing is that the course I played had enough rough to really run this through its paces. Never had any issue out of rough and was giving me yardage that was so crazy to me even out of garbage lies.

Sounds like the Brits might be a little late to this party (?), but I enjoyed this review for the guys that might not have above average swing speed. And unsurprisingly, he's pretty impressed by it.

That's so awesome. That club just continually amazes me.

i took a "lazy" swing out of the tee box and hit a nice 203yd cut yesterday... now i know i can hit a cut with this :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:💎

Sounds like the Brits might be a little late to this party (?), but I enjoyed this review for the guys that might not have above average swing speed. And unsurprisingly, he's pretty impressed by it.

I was told by a major UK retailer that the club wouldn't be offered for sale in the UK. That was about a month ago but since then it's appearing on various websites.

Looks like my 19 degree shipped already. That was fast. Only ordered on Friday.

First round with the 19* with a Ventus blue yesterday.

I noticed a tendency where it could launch a little too high for me, about 2 of the five felt a lot higher than I wanted it to launch. Overall though very very happy with it. Little fades that mostly cut through the wind as long as it didn’t get too high.

really excited about this club this year.

This club chases eagles like that's its job. I love it.

I think instead of 2 drivers this year I might carry 2 UDubs. A regularly awesomedub and frankendub I'm cooking up in my mind.

Got my 19 degree last night even with the snowstorm. Pretty awesome service from Callaway to get a custom order to my door 5 days after ordering.

Yesterday I hit the 17* UW with the stock smoke black rdx stiff shaft. Something just did not jive with me. I was hitting low bullets, and the feel was strange, almost like I topped the ball. But I was pretty close to center. I felt like I didn't know whether to hit it like an iron or a fairway. Very different club for me. I would definately need more time with it to figure it out. Or, it just isn't my thing. IDK.

Got my 19 degree last night even with the snowstorm. Pretty awesome service from Callaway to get a custom order to my door 5 days after ordering.
MMT 70 or 80? I'm pondering the MMT, iM10 and Rogue White at the moment.

MMT 70 or 80? I'm pondering the MMT, iM10 and Rogue White at the moment.

i went with the 70. Me and the im10 are not friends.

I've got some gift cards that are begging to be used on the UW. Just need Callaway to release it in LH. Wishful thinking?

i went with the 70. Me and the im10 are not friends.
I like the MMT in the Apex Pro 3h and Epic Max 5wd I have, but I get along fine with the iM10 in the Epic Speed 4wd I have. That being said, I was leaning MMT 70s or Rogue White 130 MSI.

And now another club that I need! Hmm…. What degree loft to get?? That’s the real question to determine now.

This club chases eagles like that's its job. I love it.

I think instead of 2 drivers this year I might carry 2 UDubs. A regularly awesomedub and frankendub I'm cooking up in my mind.

Agreed! I wish Callaway sold a 13*!

Agreed! I wish Callaway sold a 13*!

Although.. :unsure: Didn't one of the GD Team Callaway guys have one that was at something like 14??

Back