NEWS New SALTWATER Collection from PUMA Golf

Shoes and the hat :love: Polos I can't decide on :unsure:

The shoes look so good. But the slow play polo is calling to me . But Predators too. I have a problem

I want one of these polo shirts. I never bought a Puma polo before. How do they fit? Regular, slim?

I think more of Fish than a Turtle when I think of Saltwater. Hopefully they get other styles??

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Uhh that blue slow play polo is awesome. Awesome.

I love the slow play polos.. Might have to purchase them!!

Last edited:
Uhh that blue slow play polo is awesome. Awesome.
You sir, as the resident staff apparel reviewer, have great taste. Get one and join me at Hammock Beach for New Years. If there was ever a shirt for the Conservatory, this is it.

My turtle shirt arrived today. Super impressed. I love the detail of turtle, that was a great surprise.

36D8C0A3-0F7F-4380-84C2-3F788EAF33BB.jpeg
A1B8DF6C-0D2E-4032-B00A-15FBA8BB5D6C.jpeg
0D12AB14-1A15-49C2-9783-C66BCEEC6741.jpeg

Looking good @BigDill! I purchased the blue version with no pocket and more turtles... should be here just in time for golf season next April. I'll be prepared!

@BigDill How does that shirt fit? True to size? Slim?

@BigDill How does that shirt fit? True to size? Slim?
Not slim. I would call it more traditional. I am a solid large, and this short is bit loose on me. I could get away with a medium, but it may be a more fitted look. If you have any Ben Hogan large shirts, I would say it is similar to that, with a bit more narrow shoulders.

I channeled my inner @OITW and ordered the hat today because it was on sale. Can’t wait to see it in person.

Turtles be generating spontaneous compliments from cute Strange women half my age 😜. And my wife :).
6510CDC8-C546-4245-8708-18EF5897EE92.jpeg

Like all of it. Love the shoes. I am due for a couple new sets of shoes. These will be one of them.:love:

I love all of this. I definitely need to pick some of these up. The turtle button up is awesome. The hat is nice too.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Nice! After all the time we spent in Mexico, I'm digging all the saltwater/fish themed shirts.

Loving this collection. My wife calls me tortuga sometimes (she thinks I am a slow driver, just because I am slower than her doesn’t mean going the speed limit is slow!) So she bought a few of these shirt for me.

Wearing the white right now after a morning round.

03D5CBD6-CF49-4BE2-B183-46A37B655C6E.jpeg

Back