GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
THIS IS A PRESS RELEASE

Today PUMA Golf is releasing its new SALTWATER COLLECTION, part if it’s SS’20 lineup.

webimage-991504B7-387E-4464-B5735BBCEA3E252E.jpg

The Saltwater Collection, released this week in conjunction with the Hero World Challenge in the Bahamas, is part of PUMA’s Game That Travels collection (more information on the entire assortment of apparel, footwear and accessories to be shared shortly), which is inspired by key aspects of some of the most desirable locations that Rickie Fowler, Bryson DeChambeau and Gary Woodland visit each week on the PGA Tour. The Saltwater Collection highlights some of the most sought-after tourist attractions in the Bahamas - swimming with sharks, sting rays, and turtles.

Key pieces in the collection include:
The Slow Play Polo – featuring a fun, repeating golfing turtle pattern that is sure to be the highlight of your resort vacation. FusionYarn Flex fabric, a crafted blend of performance and natural fibers deliver the perfect fusion of everyday comfort and on-course performance, makes this polo a must-wear for your next golf round.
The Slow Play Tee – utilizing a fun tie-dyed pattern with a three golfing turtle screen print across the chest, you won't want to forget this Slow Play Tee as you head out for your next golf vacation.
The Predators Polo - featuring a unique ocean-inspired pattern, incorporating stingrays and sharks, for a fun, all-over print that will have you turning heads as you make your way to the 1st tee.
P Snapback Cap – a little added flair to the popular P 110 Snapback.
IGNITE NXT Lace Shoes – part of the popular NXT footwear range from PUMA. Designed for comfort and style off course and performance on the course.

webimage-77304880-06F2-464F-B614E62861890E42.png webimage-CFCDF8E2-A9B9-4A65-8EA55930CAC3E9C2.png webimage-5C60B620-A529-41CE-81A4ADFB13ECEEEB.png webimage-BF2B6B43-3971-4D3F-A646DA7F81DBE4BE.jpg webimage-AC90EB10-B9B9-4745-A5B8EB8C71942199.png

All pieces linked here: https://www.cobragolf.com/pumagolf/saltwater

Look for Rickie, Bryson and Gary to pieces from this collection at this weeks’ Hero World Challenge.

:love::love::love::love: the Ignites!!!!

I actually love the looks. That top shirt is money.

Calling @OITW

Definitely could rock this once I move to Florida!

These clothes look like fun!! I am in...especially on the shoes!!

I want ALL of it. I even @ Rachel and Jose on Twitter to get some for Team Paradise haha

Just saw this on IG and I really like this!

I"m diggin the swingin turtle! ?

Look good in this walking around in Wilmywood!

I don't really need any more shoes, but those look sharp.

I think those ignites are ??

And i'm really liking that white polo! Seems like a good fit for team Paradise, since I think the beach when I hear Paradise. I think it's a good fit for you and your team @jdtox

I like the hat

I think those ignites are ??

And i'm really liking that white polo! Seems like a good fit for team Paradise, since I think the beach when I hear Paradise. I think it's a good fit for you and your team @jdtox

I think of Slow Play, when I think of @jdtox ?:LOL:?;)

These look like something you would buy in Maui for the sea turtles. Not sure about these.

I like the shoes, but I think the shirts are not my style

Buying that hat for my annual xmas trip to Kauai.

Edit: Ugh it's a snap back :rolleyes:. I wish they would leave the street style to the streets.

Those shoes are nice, I wish I didnt slip in them so much.

I need that Slow Play Pocket shirt for playing the Conservatory at Hammock Beach at the end of this month.

Gary Woodland wearing the new collection in the Bahamas!

IMG_1284.JPG

Love it and i agree the white ignites are awesome!

Back