Review New Srixon Golf Shoes by ASICS

I can see the BOA style in my future...

I got mine today and I have been wearing them all day. They feel broken in right out of the box and they look pretty cool. Between these and the Puma ignites, I am set for next year. Black/silver and teal.
I wore them shopping all day today too.

I wore them shopping all day today too.
I guess they are for mall walking after all. I am a happy camper with them.

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
I like the spikeless shoes better. But I still like the Sketchers I've been using lately more.

I just noticed it looks like Matsuyama is wearing a pair in the Presidents Cup. I may have to give these a try. I've thought Asics running shows were quite comfortable.

I like the blue color a lot!

Still on my mind I want a white pair of the BOA...

Wore these all day working from home. Worked out with them. Super comfortable.

Still on my mind I want a white pair of the BOA...

I have been wearing the other pair for a week now pretty much exclusively and I freaking love them.

I just can’t get over the ASICS logo, it doesn’t do anything for me. I guess I’m a bit shallow in my shoe choices but I can’t wear their regular shoes because of the looks. So these probably won’t ever be on my feet either.

How much $ for the spike version?

I have been wearing the other pair for a week now pretty much exclusively and I freaking love them.
Have you gotten to wear them on the course yet?

Have you gotten to wear them on the course yet?

No, but range twice with @MWard but only taking minimal swings and they are super comfy.

Got these on the course today. Awesome feel and comfortable with a good grip.

Yep these look good to me. Always been a fan of Asics as I found them VERY comfortable. I’ll have to find a pair to try on.

Yup, just like their running shoes. Comfy and ugly.

Yup, I’m sure they’d be great on your feet but rough on the eyes. It’s a look, not which what look but it’s a look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mark Crossfield sponsored by and wearing Asics this year. They looked good in his videos. I suspect I buy a pair of these this year. Hopefully I can find them in a store to try in first.

I’m sure the comfort is great, but I think I will pass on these.

I'm trying to understand why you guys say these are a good price point? Do you always spend over $100 on a pair of golf shoes. $85 is about my limit.

All of my running/athletic shoes are Asics or New Balance. For now I'll stick with my New Balance golf shoes, I'm good for this year with both spiked and spikeless, but I don't see anything in these that would turn me away when its time to get new shoes.

Asics running shoes are the most comfortable shoes I have found and i have tried many because of joint issues. I suspect their golf shoes to be the same and probably will have to try a pair out based on the comments in this thread. I can see some others points that their logo or designs are not the best but I am going to take comfort over style any day.

These really look good and Srixon seems to have gotten aggressive with key accounts like Budget Golf. (Thank Goodness)

i have gotten 3 rounds in with these shoes and I am really satisfied with the fit and comfort of these. Really good shoe. I may venture into buying the BOA.

Big fan of these shoes and have been for quite some time. Super comfy and durable.

Back