Review New Srixon Golf Shoes by ASICS

i have gotten 3 rounds in with these shoes and I am really satisfied with the fit and comfort of these. Really good shoe. I may venture into buying the BOA.

Im with you completely

I ordered the gun metal BOA’s last night. I have gone all in with these for spiked and spike less.

I ordered the gun metal BOA’s last night. I have gone all in with these for spiked and spike less.

Haha, you were reading my mind, because I was just searching for this thread. Between these and my Pumas, I have comfort at every turn now.

Marketing photos are rough, and while the live photos are better, still a hard pass for me.

I'm not a huge fan based on looks but if they have them extra wide in the toe box I would certainly try them out!!

ASICS has always made great shoes. I’m not really into the Boa system. Curious if they will have my size.

I actually picked up a pair of ASICS for general wearing, kinda bummed these don’t seem to be available in wide.

I have too many pairs of shoes....

so these will be on my feet....soon :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Love the look. If they match my Nike’s for comfort, I would definitely wear them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got the Boa version, man are these comfy

I’ve heard that ASICS are some of the most comfortable shoes out there, but I think they’re hideous. Sorry, but I’ll sacrifice some comfort for a much better looking shoe.

Waiting on mine...the spikeless are very comfortable. Walked 18 yesterday and 9 today in swampy conditions.

Last edited:
Anyway you can compare to another pair of golf shoes you've used previously?

I found this shoe much more ankle and foot cushion than any other shoe which I have used, mostly Foot Joy and UA

i have gotten 3 rounds in with these shoes and I am really satisfied with the fit and comfort of these. Really good shoe. I may venture into buying the BOA.
How have they held up?

Got my new BOA’s yesterday. They seem to be even nicer than the spikeles. Luckily I hate my carpet in the basement that I’ve been walking around on.

I liked the look of JB and Adam’s BOA ASICS last weekend. I think the blue ones will be my next golf shoe purchase.

I liked the look of JB and Adam’s BOA ASICS last weekend. I think the blue ones will be my next golf shoe purchase.
I have the blue ones. They look really good in person.

Got my new BOA’s yesterday. They seem to be even nicer than the spikeles. Luckily I hate my carpet in the basement that I’ve been walking around on.
How is the sizing say compared to your tennis shoe?

How is the sizing say compared to your tennis shoe?
Spot on. I wear 11’s and they fit perfectly with a lot of space in the toe area.

Back