Review New Srixon Golf Shoes by ASICS

looks like the boa version is waterproof, but the cheaper version is not. I play early with dew everywhere, so waterproof is important for me

I'm regretting not pulling the trigger on a pair when they were marked down.

Graeme was rocking these on the range yesterday. Prob in round today but didn't catch him. They looked solid.

looks like the boa version is waterproof, but the cheaper version is not. I play early with dew everywhere, so waterproof is important for me
I've been eying a blue boa pair for a while and I think I'm finally gonna pull the trigger on a pair, I'll report back if I notice anything in the morning dew or damp conditions.

I own the spikeless version - it's too cushy for me but fine on the range. I prefer the new True Linkswear Pro Lux Pro Leather for a more grounded feel on greens and on full swings. Depends on the feel/comfort/cushy you need.

Wish they came in wide
Yep and the reason I went with True. I tried them on and they weren't close to wide enough.

I really liked these! If they go on sale, I might have to snag a pair.
0D4F682E-1E1C-47A5-B1F0-24EDD298700C.jpeg

I picked up a pair of the spikeless Gel_Course Glides, on sale recently for $79, so couldn't pass them up. On the course with them yesterday, incredibly comfortable, with plenty of traction and stability. Definitely replacing my white pair of New Balance, which for some reason were never as comfrotable as my black New Balance. These are the ones I got, they call the color Polar Shade / Black, the Polar Shade is not a bright white, but not gray either, and looks really good.

Asics_Srixon_Golf-Shoe-11.jpg

If you like cushion, it is a comfortable shoe. At my age, I need more stability, which means less cushion.

I wear regular Asics all the time, I am looking at getting a pair of these but some reviews are saying they run a half size big, can anyone confirm it they are or are they true to size. Even Srixon's site is saying that

I wear regular Asics all the time, I am looking at getting a pair of these but some reviews are saying they run a half size big, can anyone confirm it they are or are they true to size. Even Srixon's site is saying that
I have the Gel Course Glides. I'm a 10 in most every shoe I own including some Srixon running shoes. I bought a 10 and they work but if I could go back I'd get a 9.5. Hope that helps.

I have seen a couple people say the white pair of the Duo Boas yellows over time. Has anyone experienced that?

😳😳😳
Got to get them now!
EE74D797-B7AA-4EC7-8319-49D8AAAF7E56.png

Finally got a pair of these!!!
EC2A6E92-5547-486A-B1BC-4E042C55E932.jpeg

Been wearing these all year. Great comfort. Super stable. The right shoe is making a little flop noise that’s annoying.

This is response kinda stinks. I’m not surprised though.

Thank you for contacting ASICS regarding your warranty inquiry

Our warranty clause does not include the noise of a shoe. I apologize.

Last edited:
Back