Review New Srixon Golf Shoes by ASICS

C149F427-B267-4246-A867-A5A92BC88E5C.jpeg8D07D8EF-ADB7-4752-94D6-130673461E21.jpeg

Looking forward to some warm weather to get these out!

I was a wrestler in both high school and college. At the time ASICS was the best shoe in the sport. Lots of memories there and I could not wait to get a pair of these.

I really love the look of that spike pattern with a mix of molded in and replaceable spikes.

Wore my BOA’s on the course yesterday for the first time. They are awesome.

Wish there was a BOA Spikeless. Ascis are great shoes. Another smart move by Srixon.

How's the width? I wear wide shoes and normally walk my rounds. I've seen plenty of room in the toe box, but without anywhere to try them on I'm worried they'll be too narrow.

How's the width? I wear wide shoes and normally walk my rounds. I've seen plenty of room in the toe box, but without anywhere to try them on I'm worried they'll be too narrow.
I'm wondering the same thing. What's the width like?

So who else has these shoes. I keep hearing they are super comfortable and they have me curious

I need to try these on. I love ASICS shoes......

I was surprised at how comfy the boa’s were when I had a chance to try them on before the lockdowns. I just wish they were available at some sort of discount :(

I was surprised at how comfy the boa’s were when I had a chance to try them on before the lockdowns. I just wish they were available at some sort of discount :(
I keep watching them on certain sites hoping the coupon code can be applied!

I keep watching them on certain sites hoping the coupon code can be applied!
Lol same here. It’s the only reason I haven’t taken advantage of picking up a second pair of my current favorite HOVR Drive at an insane discount.

View attachment 8931000View attachment 8931001

Looking forward to some warm weather to get these out!

I was a wrestler in both high school and college. At the time ASICS was the best shoe in the sport. Lots of memories there and I could not wait to get a pair of these.

I played and walked in these shoes yesterday. I am a big big fan. Very comfortable and stable at the same time.

So I walked for the first time all year, went home, and ordered the Asics Gel Course Shoes after readiing reviews.

My dogs were barking.

For those of you who’ve gotten the BOA’s did you notice a waterproof sign on the box?
I read GU’s initial review on them and I was surprised when he pointed out there was no advertised waterproofing. Sure enough, when I looked on Srixon’s website, I didn’t see any mention of it.
However, someone recently pointed a a waterproof label on the box, so now it’s game back on for me.

For those of you who’ve gotten the BOA’s did you notice a waterproof sign on the box?
I read GU’s initial review on them and I was surprised when he pointed out there was no advertised waterproofing. Sure enough, when I looked on Srixon’s website, I didn’t see any mention of it.
However, someone recently pointed a a waterproof label on the box, so now it’s game back on for me.

Im going off memory but I could have sworn it had waterproofing and our preview linked in the first post of this thread talks about it.

It is a one year guarantee

Pretty sweet deal right here. I wonder if the THP Coupon can be added too.

I like the looks, but don’t like the price point. I think the are priced too high for a shoe just entering the market. I know ASICS are comfortable and make good shoes, but they are new to the golf market.

They should have priced themselves on par with Sketchers. I’m thinking more like $150 for the soft spiked and $100 for the spikeless.

The Asics Gel-Course Glide are on sale for $99 through 09/13. That’s the price they should have been from the start...

Take advantage of our special Labor Day Sales Event and save $30 on ASICS Gel-Course Glide golf shoes. Walk the course in style and experience the legendary comfort of ASICS today.

Offer valid from 9/1 - 9/13.

The Asics Gel-Course Glide are on sale for $99 through 09/13. That’s the price they should have been from the start...

Agreed. I mainly wear ASICS sneakers, but went with a different brand because the golf shoes were considerably more expensive than others that I was looking at.

@JB, just curious, but in a partnership like this what percent of profit, if any, goes to Srixon as opposed to ASICS?

@JB, just curious, but in a partnership like this what percent of profit, if any, goes to Srixon as opposed to ASICS?

No idea.
I know they have sold really well, and the partnership is continuing, but do not know how the profits are split, if there is a split.

If you want cushy and comfortable, the Asics/Srixon are that.

When I want to punish my toes for lack of cushion in that area and want the day balanced to feel more green slope and stability, I use a diffferent shoe.

All depends on my objective or what I'm feeling for that day.

i wouldn't mind picking up a pair while they are on sale but i'm trying to get rid of shoes...not buy MORE...convince me this is okay...either way, i'll probably have a pair of these within the month :ROFLMAO:

I have some of these sitting in the cart waiting to pull the trigger. I am a big Asics shoe guy as they are real comfortable would think these would be as well.

Back