New Srixon SOFT FEEL Golf Balls

I play soft compression balls and found one of these on my last round. really like the color. Does not feel as good as my wilson gamer off the putter face.
Will try to put it in play next time to see if tee to green if I can determine any preferences.

I find the white or yellow ones feel better over the brite matte colors.

I will test my current gamers this week to see if I can feel any difference in the white vs matte red. clearly the cover is a bit different to hold/feel on the red vs the white.

I tried the prior gen matte brite and was disappointed. Maybe, it has improved. Either way, I am not a matte fan, which may affect my opinion.

Had this ball in play today and am impressed with it still. For me it gives me a bit more distance off the tee and my irons. It does lack green side spin compared to my regular game ball the Chrome Soft. I adjust to that today and allowed for a bit more roll out on chips and was fine.
Durability is excellent on this ball. Same ball for 18 holes today and no marks that would make me take it out of play.
I will test this ball again tomorrow in high winds (above 20mph) and see how it does

I used these golf balls this evening. Not a fan personally. Extreme soft and I couldn’t get any spin.

I used these golf balls this evening. Not a fan personally. Extreme soft and I couldn’t get any spin.
I got them from the budget giveaway and think I will try them next week at league. I have played some low spin balls in the past and want to see how they compare to e12 and Supersoft

I started using these this year. Excellent off the tees but even better on the green. The covers are incredibly durable too. At the price point and scoring point ( for a high handicapper) they have worked out well.

I got them from the budget giveaway and think I will try them next week at league. I have played some low spin balls in the past and want to see how they compare to e12 and Supersoft
Those are the ones I used. I couldn’t hold a green to save my life. I even hit some really high pitches and they still rolled out 20+ feet. But, the greens were super fast today too.

I personally find the e12 to be a much better all around ball. But I have no problem with the Soft Feel for those late fall rounds.

Back