New TaylorMade Stealth Drivers and 3 Woods

interesting . So it will be longer eventual. haha..

For your vast majority of average golfers I would think this will never be an issue.. they do not play enough or swing hard enough to accomplish the necessary wear or face flex.

but having been active in slow pitch soft ball and seeing that people put their carbon fiber bars in a vise and roll them to soften the fibers and create more flex so the Ball comes off hotter I for sure know it happens.
That’s a really good point that I didn’t think of. Of course the downside of rolling your bat is the eventual destruction of said bat.
Regardless I am pretty intrigued here.

That’s a really good point that I didn’t think of. Of course the downside of rolling your bat is the eventual destruction of said bat.
Regardless I am pretty intrigued here.

Y'know, this made me wonder... Mizuno is well-known for making high-quality baseball equipment, including carbon fiber. I wonder if some of this background/experience/expertise might start to bleed over to their golf division, if TaylorMade's new driver becomes successful...

Y'know, this made me wonder... Mizuno is well-known for making high-quality baseball equipment, including carbon fiber. I wonder if some of this background/experience/expertise might start to bleed over to their golf division, if TaylorMade's new driver becomes successful...
Interesting thoughts. Fastpitch bats can last multiple seasons with hundreds of impacts (hits) each week. If creep is an issue it isn’t obvious.

Mizzy’s drivers are doing juuuuuuust fine….and this next years version….:censored:

Mizzy’s drivers are doing juuuuuuust fine….and this next years version….:censored:
I am super!!!! Curious and want to see it soon!!

Phil had the only head, but they got the guys LH heads with in a week or so

I’m pretty sure @Bcape9 got a left handed head while we were there.

I remember Ethan having the fusion in the bag because they didn’t have enough lh heads

I’m pretty sure @Bcape9 got a left handed head while we were there.

I remember Ethan having the fusion in the bag because they didn’t have enough lh heads
Oh I think you might be right

If I still actually golfed instead of thought about it or spoke about it in the Internet, I agree! 🤣. My F8+ is a total Shame to carry around. Except I don’t think I’ve ever hit the center to figure out if it’s a good one or not? One of these rounds…

after more than a few rounds with the STZ, i agree...still gonna grab TM's heinousity, tho.

It took me 4 weeks to dial in the Sim2... don't want to go thru that again, or maybe....

hearing there are some polarizing color choices, more about what parts of the driver have colors. and that the face is a unique material choice. no idea whether any of that is true, but i can say i’m not all that interested.
until you actually see it.......why would that be?

I'm interested. Generally this is not a cycle I get excited about Callaway on, but I really want to see the LTD and Stealth.

I owned a driver and fairway wood with a carbon. Fiber face when I was younger. It. Was a Spaulding top flits gear driver.

At least a carbon footprint bee insert. 9D6251EC-1826-4449-9C36-4959825D3061.png11024C52-2371-418F-AA91-678033EA3CA0.png

until you actually see it.......why would that be?

why would it be that i’m not interested in it? because tm has moved in a direction that is diametrically opposed to what i need. they’re too low launch and too low spin. also the ball speed claims don’t make sense within the boundaries of physics.

why would it be that i’m not interested in it? because tm has moved in a direction that is diametrically opposed to what i need. they’re too low launch and too low spin. also the ball speed claims don’t make sense within the boundaries of physics.

I get it. recent things havent fit you well. Ironically theyve fit me great and im an extremely low ball hitter. But, to just shut the door entirely before seeing, hearing, learning seems.......a bit premature. lol

I get it. recent things havent fit you well. Ironically theyve fit me great and im an extremely low ball hitter. But, to just shut the door entirely before seeing, hearing, learning seems.......a bit premature. lol

i guess it’s just a history thing. they are making product for a certain golfer and i’m not that golfer. most of the guys i know who love their sims are near scratch, have speed, and need spin reduction. three strikes for me, so i’m out lol

Gonna leave this here…😳

Reminds me of the 1st iteration of the Stealth composite baseball bats! If is as hot as the bats originally were….it’ll be 🔥🔥🔥

Gonna leave this here…😳

lol. And half of the people thought the sound of the Sim/Sim 2 was off or weird. (I love It)

sim shape + carbon fiberish face? Gonna sound like this thing did. @JB please tell me you remember this thing?
s-l300.jpg

Not my cup of tea but until I hit it you never really know. I can’t imagine it will be cheap so Epic Max LS should be safe for awhile

Wonder if it glows as you take the club back - now that would be coolo_O

Back