New Therabody Devices

RealPretendPsychic

Ask me about the Callaway Apex CB’s!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Therabody has some new gear out including a new generation of the Theragun and some interesting looking devices including the SmartGoggles, TheraCup, and RecoveryTherm devices for knee and back.
C64C5556-330B-469D-82EE-72051F46BF87.jpeg

Therabody has some new gear out including a new generation of the Theragun and some interesting looking devices including the SmartGoggles, TheraCup, and RecoveryTherm devices for knee and back.
View attachment 9122299
Ha, I just saw this on my IG. I was hoping Therabody did some type of trade-up program. I am interested in the 5th Gen Theragun Pro

Ha, I just saw this on my IG. I was hoping Therabody did some type of trade-up program. I am interested in the 5th Gen Theragun Pro
I swear I’ve seen them do a trade-up program. Not sure what the timing is.

Some interesting concepts for sure. I like the TheraCup idea

The chair too

Screenshot_20220921_120943.jpg

Very interested in the cupping and knee devices! May need to keep an eye on any upcoming specials.

That knee device sounds awesome!

The knee device is right up my alley... Research mode.

Oh my those goggles are interesting as someone that gets a lot of headaches and eye pain.

Oh my those goggles are interesting as someone that gets a lot of headaches and eye pain.
The Theraface may help with that too! It’s been helpful for me clenching my jaw.

Yes the knee device could be what I need. My knees were killing me after two days at Dormie. The Theragun mini has been great for muscles but doesn’t do anything for knees. Hard Ponder.

So my plan for the Theraface may have changed @RealPretendPsychic …wife saw the smart goggles and said how cool they look 😅

So my plan for the Theraface may have changed @RealPretendPsychic …wife saw the smart goggles and said how cool they look 😅
I’m super interested in them too, but the TheraFace pretty much puts me to sleep already. My Christmas list is going to be Therabody-heavy this year :LOL:

I’m super interested in them too, but the TheraFace pretty much puts me to sleep already. My Christmas list is going to be Therabody-heavy this year :LOL:
Does the percussion on Theraface feel relaxing? I know headaches were going to be a main issue that I wanted to help her with and the goggles specifically say they help with them. I’m confused on what to do now lol

Does the percussion on Theraface feel relaxing? I know headaches were going to be a main issue that I wanted to help her with and the goggles specifically say they help with them. I’m confused on what to do now lol
Oh yea, when you’re on setting one it’s super gentle. The hot and cold rings also help for relaxing and inflammation, but I’ve been fortunate not to have to test it with headaches yet.

Last edited:
Oh yea, when you’re on setting one it’s super gentle. The hot and cold rings also help for relaxing and inflammation, but I’ve been fortunate not to have to test it with headaches yet.
Now i have to figure out if i should get my wife the Theraface or the goggles. Im interested in which would be better for the evening before going to sleep. Both seem really good.

Now i have to figure out if i should get my wife the Theraface or the goggles. Im interested in which would be better for the evening before going to sleep. Both seem really good.
Welcome to my predicament 😅

Well shoot. I was so set on Theraface :LOL: but this sounds like the one
Picked them up today. Early Anniversary present for my wife and i gave it to her tonight. She is charging it now. Her and our daughter cant wait to use it. The quality looks exceptional. Ill report back after she uses it but i have a feeling it is going to be really good.
E111A943-A5D2-4A2F-864C-61B0A467BC79.jpeg

Back