New Therabody Devices

Goggles knocked me out first time I used them :LOL: starting heart rate 53, ending 48 and I fell asleep halfway through.

Ohhhhhh snap!! I might need this with how bad my elbow gets sometimes

Ohhhhhh snap!! I might need this with how bad my elbow gets sometimes
Lol i just got this from Therabody and immediately texted the link to a friend of mine who has been having chronic elbow pain. Hopefully it works .A4DFEA54-6658-47D6-B99F-AA05B5D84BED.jpeg

Lol i just got this from Therabody and immediately texted the link to a friend of mine who has been having chronic elbow pain. Hopefully it works .View attachment 9167646
I'm super close to getting it but need to get through this weekend with some expenses we have to see if it's doable. Nothing has worked on my elbow so far so I'm not super optimistic, but it came out at a good time to at least ponder lol

I'm super close to getting it but need to get through this weekend with some expenses we have to see if it's doable. Nothing has worked on my elbow so far so I'm not super optimistic, but it came out at a good time to at least ponder lol
If my friend gets it ill let you know what he thinks. Hopefully he does because it really bothered him last year.

Man, I want this Sooo bad....
Wish Budget Golf carried them.
Might be too early and I don't know if I can wait.
I’m right there with you!

Has anyone bought the Knee unit?
It looks nice but $$$$

Man, I want this Sooo bad....
Wish Budget Golf carried them.
Might be too early and I don't know if I can wait.
I need a full body one of those..

This is officially on the way

very interested on how this deals with recovery on tennis or golfers elbow. Again, it might be a little bit of a longer-term test as opposed to a couple treatments so interested in everyone who orders, experiences.

very interested on how this deals with recovery on tennis or golfers elbow. Again, it might be a little bit of a longer-term test as opposed to a couple treatments so interested in everyone who orders, experiences.
This is the exact reason I got it so I will keep you updated!

Feels like a zero gravity mode mattress and sleep mode goggles kind of night.
Can’t imagine how great the goggles would be with that mattress

Anyone try the RecoveryTherm products? I’m considering this bad boy.

Core-Back-Massager-Carousel-04.jpg

Anyone try the RecoveryTherm products? I’m considering this bad boy.

Core-Back-Massager-Carousel-04.jpg
I have one from their top rival and it's the best thing I've purchased in a long time. I assume this one is great as well. I highly suggest purchasing this.

I have one from their top rival and it's the best thing I've purchased in a long time. I assume this one is great as well. I highly suggest purchasing this.
Giving this a try!

The goggles have become an every night thing with me when i go to bed. Usually i fall asleep with them on and wake up for a second when they stop. Incredible how relaxing they are and in conjunction with a purple mattress set to zero gravity mode which raises your head and legs it is incredible. I know this isnt a mattress thread but whatever mattress if you have the ability to raise your legs and head that is just the best. Absolutely love it, add the goggles just so good.

Started using the RecoveryTherm back. It has three heat settings for front and back and three back vibration settings. Initial impressions are that the heat and vibration are very effective. My back is like jello after a 20 minute session. Not confident this one is going to make it through the 60 day return window because early impression is that I have bigger issues in my back. Will continue to test it out and report back.

Started using the RecoveryTherm back. It has three heat settings for front and back and three back vibration settings. Initial impressions are that the heat and vibration are very effective. My back is like jello after a 20 minute session. Not confident this one is going to make it through the 60 day return window because early impression is that I have bigger issues in my back. Will continue to test it out and report back.
I may have changed my tune on this device…

Back