New THP Forum Coming Soon

Wait till you start using the mobile browser instead of tapatalk and all of the issues you have had go away. Notifications work, all of the features such as media library, moods, smiley bar with brands and more open up haha
I have dabbled in it a little but will be getting into it even more with time. Again, great job!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Really enjoying the new layout and the new UI... Very nice!

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Oh my goodness I just turned my phone and fed landscape mode. How the hell did I miss that?!?!?!

Man loving the forum...cya later Tapatalk.

Wait till you start using the mobile browser instead of tapatalk and all of the issues you have had go away. Notifications work, all of the features such as media library, moods, smiley bar with brands and more open up haha

When you say notifications will they alert my phone like Tapatalk or a text does? This is what I keeping me on Tapa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Oh my goodness I just turned my phone and fed landscape mode. How the hell did I miss that?!?!?!

Man loving the forum...cya later Tapatalk.
I know right?

When you say notifications will they alert my phone like Tapatalk or a text does? This is what I keeping me on Tapa.

Yes. They are actually being turned on right now. You can set it up on your control panel to get notified for a whole number of things.

Yes. They are actually being turned on right now. You can set it up on your control panel to get notified for a whole number of things.

Well once I figure that out, consider me converted

Nope...Working fine.
You delivered again
I've definitely been getting email notifications for a couple of days. I'm hoping mobile browser notifications will be an option too.

I've definitely been getting email notifications for a couple of days. I'm hoping mobile browser notifications will be an option too.

Same here. I’d love an alert when I don’t have my browser open. I’m not sure if that’s a doable thing or not, but it would be cool.

Same here. I’d love an alert when I don’t have my browser open. I’m not sure if that’s a doable thing or not, but it would be cool.

You can get one now via email. As for the push alerts, not sure that's completely doable, although email alert and app alert pop up in the same area of the phone.

You can get one now via email. As for the push alerts, not sure that's completely doable, although email alert and app alert pop up in the same area of the phone.

This is true. Push alert may not be an option. Either way, it’s leaps and bounds better than Tapatalk. :)

Hmmm interesting to see if I receive an email alert if someone quotes a post. I still receive emails from Tapatalk and notifications on my phone from Tapatalk app.

Hmmm interesting to see if I receive an email alert if someone quotes a post. I still receive emails from Tapatalk and notifications on my phone from Tapatalk app.

Did you check that box in preferences and press save?

Did you check that box in preferences and press save?
Noticed they were unchecked earlier today so checked them. And with your reply all is well!

Success!!!

Noticed they were unchecked earlier today so checked them. And with your reply all is well!

Success!!!
Yes sir. It works really freaking well.

Sorry if this is the wrong spot but ...

When I move from one thread to the next I keep getting a prompt to stay in Safari to view the thread or move to Tapatalk. I'm still logged in. This is on an iPad.

This is mostly new

Sorry if this is the wrong spot but ...

When I move from one thread to the next I keep getting a prompt to stay in Safari to view the thread or move to Tapatalk. I'm still logged in. This is on an iPad.

This is mostly new

Unfortunately, I have no control over that. That is all Tapatalk. One of the many reasons why I wish we could just get rid of it.

I don't believe I have said this before, and if so, that's a mistake because it's such a great feature I want to applaud.

I really enjoy being able to automatically go back to the last post I read on a thread, whether it's on the pc or phone. Such an awesome feature that makes viewing Live Threads a lot easier. Will come handy very much so during The Grandaddy!!

Also, if I was starting to type something and didn't finish my thought, I can always come back to it and my reply is auto saved. Have noticed this when I have done a similar thing for multiple threads such as club reviews, and I can come back and finish where I started. I want to say Tapatalk had that feature, but only allowed for me to come back to one thread only.

Great features and I am very happy to see these features working so well for me, and others!!

Back