New THP Forum Coming Soon

Awesome, can't wait. tapatalk has been frustrating because I missed out on a lot of stuff.

For those excited about Tapatalk, we urge you when this goes live to try your browser first. Not only is it far more secure, it will have a plethora of features that tapatalk cannot match.

JB;n8904810 said:
For those excited about Tapatalk, we urge you when this goes live to try your browser first. Not only is it far more secure, it will have a plethora of features that tapatalk cannot match.

Its shockingly fast too, shockingly. I'll not even think about using Tapa again based on that alone.

JB ;n8904810 said:

I'm generally a bigger Tapatalk fan than I am of a mobile site, but I said it during testing, I was blown away by how fast and feature-rich the mobile site was.

Looking forward to seeing the update and happy to hear Tapatalk will be working still

How exciting. Will I be able to hit the ball longer and straighter after the upgrade?

wubears71;n8904822 said:
How exciting. Will I be able to hit the ball longer and straighter after the upgrade?

You only get one of the two, sadly.

wubears71;n8904822 said:

Probably not. Our fear is if we did add that functionality you wouldn’t post anymore ????

I guess I'm in the minority, but I don't really miss tapatalk. The upgrade on mobile was already nice. Sounds like something even better is coming; look forward to seeing what's new.

Thanks for all the hard work the team puts into making this such a great place. Software upgrades may come and go, but it's the people behind (and around) that make the site what it is, and the reason this is the forum it is.

JB;n8904861 said:
Probably not. Our fear is if we did add that functionality you wouldn’t post anymore ????

Of course I would.

Excited to see the new update. Lots of positivity coming from those who have had a sneak peak.

My head hurts. I read GG's first post here, then clicked the link to Paradise week. When I read that, I clicked the link about a new forum and noticed news about Paradise week! I kept clicking, stuck in an infinite loop for like an hour before I realized there were multiple Paradise weeks and there weren't going to be multiple THP's. :banghead:

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the upgrades. Maybe I'll be able to enjoy the fruits of your labor if I don't give up the game after the round I had today. Ugh...

wubears71;n8904822 said:

I don't think I could hit it shorter or crookeder than I did today.

JB;n8904810 said:
Including notifications?

dacatalyst41;n8904993 said:
Including notifications?

Yes. It to be fair the current one has that as well if people chose to use them haha

JB;n8904810 said:

Most of the reason I use Tapatalk is ease of posting pictures and viewing posts. Will the browser have the ability to post pictures from our phone or do I have to upload to a server for a website address?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fuffle master;n8905007 said:
Most of the reason I use Tapatalk is ease of posting pictures and viewing posts. Will the browser have the ability to post pictures from our phone or do I have to upload to a server for a website address?

Yes you can post pictures directly. You can do that now as well.

JB;n8904995 said:
Yes. It to be fair the current one has that as well if people chose to use them haha
Woooow....never realized that. Haha!

Like the sounds of the responsive mobile suite as an alternative to TT. Thanks for all the hard work of those developing and testing this.

dacatalyst41;n8905032 said:
Woooow....never realized that. Haha!

Me either. I thought I had to add as a http.

I was golfing with jdtox today and he was telling me how much better this is going to be for the community! Can’t wait to see what you guys have in store to make the forum more friendly for everyone!

Very cool. The moment you guys switched to the new setup I started traveling a ton and have felt completely disconnected due to Tapatalk. So glad you are adjusting!!!!

Thanks for telling us why the change is happening and for always trying to make things better around here. I hope all goes well with the migration.

Back