New THP Forum Coming Soon

Jman;n8904571 said:
Seriously, bottom of my heart, you all are going to LOVE this.

I mean, If an Okie can use it.......

GolferGal;n8905224 said:
Bump so everyone sees this.

phpbb? (guessing)

VB5 has killed a ton of folks love for VB and its sad as Vb4 was awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Um yea I want the dark mode. And thanks for all the hard work GG and Jb!

Thanks for all of the hard work you’ve been putting in on this everyone. I know it’s been bumpy and just wanted to say it’s appreciated from the member end.

Can’t wait to see the new setup!

Thanks for the hardwork!

Really looking forward to the new features. With tapa not working it has negatively affected my THPing.

Thanks for the hard work.

Perhaps I'm in the minority, I didn't/don't mind the current incarnation.

BUT...

You know what's going on, who's having what issues etc. and another whole new version is a not insignificant undertaking. A bold step, and I'm looking forward to whatever comes next. Bon chances, mes braves. :good:

I will be honest, with the Tapatalk issues and the look of the site when viewed on a mobile, I have not been around as much as I would normally be as I haven't found this version to be as easy to use as the previous one, so I look forward to seeing what the new version brings

Awesome! Cant wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The best forum gets even better? No way!!!! You guys rock! @JB GolferGal and all the testers!

Looking forward, thanks for letting us know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome. Thanks for all the hard work you all are doing!

Can't wait to see how the new forum looks, thank you again to everyone for their hard work.

Thank you so much for this! I have been so frustrated with Tapatalk bc new threads aren't popping up and other issues. I look forward to to looking at the new stuff that people post and start on here most every day and just haven't been as active since the original upgrade bc it's been so difficult to get Tapatalk to work and dont always have access to the computer.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

ttucliffhanger;n8905599 said:
Thank you so much for this! I have been so frustrated with Tapatalk bc new threads aren't popping up and other issues. I look forward to to looking at the new stuff that people post and start on here most every day and just haven't been as active since the original upgrade bc it's been so difficult to get Tapatalk to work and dont always have access to the computer.

Totally get it. When the new forum launches, be sure to check it out from the browser as well as Tapatalk. There are a lot of new features that will be browser friendly and they are cool.

JB;n8905603 said:
Totally get it. When the new forum launches, be sure to check it out from the browser as well as Tapatalk. There are a lot of new features that will be browser friendly and they are cool.
I absolutely will! Thank you and Morgan for all you do for this community! Definitely made my life better since I joined!

I'm really excited for the new forum. Everyone has been raving about the speed, can't say how great this is going to be for following/posting from events.

I've been a long time tapatalk user and I've had the option of both on the new forum for over a week. I've defaulted to the mobile about 90% of the time because its darn good.

I appreciate that you always aim try to enhance the site. It is strong and fair from a journalist standpoint and the folks who frequent the site made it a real fun place to be.If you folks say it will be even better I say I cant wait. Thank you for the awesome site.

This sounds great. Thanks for the efforts.

Will it be easy to post pics without using Tapatalk?

Cant wait to see whats coming. I don't THP via a desktop so my work is done on my phone. Cant wait to see how it improves via mobile device

Back