New THP Forum Coming Soon

I am excited to see the new forum and its features and that paradise week sounds sort of okay too.

Can’t wait!!! Thanks to the tireless efforts put in by @gg, @jb, and all the testers!

Sounds awesome!! Thanks for all the hard work everyone has put in.

I’m not surprised to hear it. Have never heard good things about vBulletin 5 and that company is not providing adequate support to their products anymore. I am running a vB 4.2.5 board and we will probably move to Xenforo with our next upgrade/rebuild.

Good luck and I applaud your aggressiveness on making a change instead of trying to convince yourself to live with something you aren’t super happy with!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GolferGal;n8906319 said:
We are working hard tonight on the new site so we can hopefully get this up and running by Sunday.

Isn’t it past your bed time? Arrow I’m sure is not happy!

I’ve been a tapatalk user for ever and from the posts in here it sounds like the mobile site is going to change the game!

Stemmy66;n8906323 said:
Isn’t it past your bed time? Arrow I’m sure is not happy!

Arrow is at a friends house because I have a flight tomorrow for the Evolve event. I need to be up by 5:30am, but we are working hard to get the site ready so that means no sleep again for me. I made a promise to myself that once this is all done and (fingers crossed) working properly, I am going to sleep for 2 days straight. No work, no computers, just sleep.

zbeekner4;n8906324 said:
I’ve been a tapatalk user for ever and from the posts in here it sounds like the mobile site is going to change the game!
I look forward to dropping TT in a nanosecond

tequila4kapp;n8906338 said:
Likewise. I've BEEN ready.

Thank you Morgan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You know what's awesome in the new forum...posting those gifs are part of the forum.
For forum users, obviously not on Tapatalk.

JB;n8906526 said:
You know what's awesome in the new forum...posting those gifs are part of the forum.
For forum users, obviously not on Tapatalk.

It is very awesome...no more searching and copying/pasting links, all built in

tequila4kapp;n8906338 said:

I hate it and love it all at the same time. It’s so good for being on the go, and especially posting for events. But I’m excited that the new mobile suite will have all those features and more.

Sounds good! Thanks for doing your best to give us the best!

Thank you to all of you who are working so hard on this. I will try to help out any way I can.

This is great news, my forum time has been way down due to Tapa issues. Look forward to the new!

Best of luck! Look forward to the new software. Take your time and try not to stress too much!

Can't wait to see the new site! Hoping it's a smooth transition for you tomorrow!

Looking forward to the new site (plus dropping Tapa will be a major bonus).

Thank you GG and everyone else that's working hard to provide the best THP online experience possible.

Big day for THP today and the new forum coming online. Excited about this and what it brings.

Back